India vs Tajikistan Live Streaming & Discussions, 9th March 2012

Comments

• dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    Savio is nothing but a moron.It would be same if we play without any coach.We are going to have tough time in next 2 matches.Soon we are going to break 200 in Fifa ranking.
  • amr090amr090 0 Points
    edited March 2012
    It just boggles my mind that we don't have a simple system in place where we can link 2-3 passes together.

i dont know if its the players who are fucking stupid and decide to aimlessly lob the ball forward (he has no hope of winning it in the air against taller defenders) to our midget striker chhetri who is like 5'3" or whether Savio forces them to.

His tactics are stupid and his player selection of just picking goans and not playing better players is even stupider.

I hope we lose to korea and philippines like 10-0 so he gets fired and we can finally get a decent coach, hopefully someone spanish, dutch or brazilian.
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    Tajik players not so fast. They dont close in as fast as the Korean or the Japanese do. Still our players couldnt play 3-4 passes to build up a move. What they will do with opponents who close in?
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i still cant believe that colaco did some wonders with more or less similar players...and now the same players are mispassing so much i wonder why??maybe they too want new coach in place of savio
  • shankar wrote:
    i still cant believe that colaco did some wonders with more or less similar players...and now the same players are mispassing so much i wonder why??maybe they too want new coach in place of savio

Who knows. Its all very weird. I am still trying to get over the fact we lost to a team which had players who only play in the AFC Presidents Cup.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    the only reason i am seeing is that may be the players are revolting for the coach to be kicked out by under-performing
  • shankar wrote:
    the only reason i am seeing is that may be the players are revolting for the coach to be kicked out by under-performing

maybe. So basically we are the Chelsea of Asia.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
  • archak wrote:
    @arsenalfan keep chelsea out of this

Not making fun of them. I am just making a connection. Chelsea players had not faith in Villa-Boas and they showed it on the pitch. Same here in India.

BTW, Roberto Di Mettio will do good for you guys, seriously. Former player, knows the ins and out of Chelsea and the players love him.