India vs Tajikistan Live Streaming & Discussions, 9th March 2012

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited March 2012
    Well other than coach I would request few things which India needs to do it at any cost. !!!

1)Kickout foreigners from I-League or else go for a PIO who is ready to give-up his EU passport it doesn't matter if he's a lower division player cause Indian forwards are worse than what Afghanistan have !!!!
    2)Same way change your defenders or go for PIO !!!!!

This is the only solution for now or else go into hibernation and return after 10 years to watch AIFF-FIFA Academy cadets playing for India till then there no chance what so ever SORRY IF YOU THINK THIS IS HARSH !!!.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    Guess what Savio will say
    "I am proud of my boys. We were unlucky"

Your forgot few more
    1)Team is going through transition phase.
    2)Many old players retired and new players will take time to settle.
    3)This is a experience for them.
    4)I liked our players determination.
    if savio is regular user of the forum,which i think is not the case actually then you guys are helping him out with some good points
  • amr090amr090 0 Points
    bhowmick should definitely be in the team, he is probably the best attacking/creative midfielder in india....i almost hope we lose every match in this tournament by at least 5 goals so savio gets fired.

it is very frustrating to see how poorly india is playing...we can't even control the ball and link together a few passes without aimlessly kicking the ball forward. savio is nodobt going to make excuses about how this is a 'young team'
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    See football is not all about having the best XI. even if we take all the players we are saying deserves to be in the team, the current way of playing sucks...with such tactics and play we can't improve much
    rudra wrote:
    See football is not all about having the best XI. even if we take all the players we are saying deserves to be in the team, the current way of playing sucks...with such tactics and play we can't improve much

absolutely correct even we pointed out the wrong selection of national team during colaco time as well but he selected the players according to his tactics and thus was able to prove his selection correct which was failed miserably by savio
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Man, after seeing the first half I was encouraged that we might be able to pull this one off. But second half was a disaster. Midfield vanished like anything. Defense was clumsy. Naik was beaten for pace and was out of position. Lots of attack initiated from that end in 2nd half. They kept attacking from their left. Raju has clearly lost his touch after injury. Even Gourmangi was poor in clearance. Today even Nabi was beaten by their right winger. About midfield, Anthony missed a sitter in the first half (only goal keeper to beat). Also, he was slow (with respect to winger standards) and his crosses were mainly towards Sunil( even when others were in better position ) or out of the box. Adil and locus played well in first half but second half they could not stitch in couple of passes at all. Sunil was good in bits and pieces. Sushil, I dont know what to say about.
    Clearly, this not the team, I would like to miss my work and watch the match. Savio's tactics may be good for SAFF, but not for Challenge Cup.
  • somesh wrote:
    what has happened to bigmouth Sunil Chhetri?

What I said would happen. He never plays in his proper position. That is another problem. So many players are not in there position! Sunil is behind Odafe in Bagan and now Jewel Raja is a winger! HE IS A MIDFIELDER! CENTRAL MIDFIELDER! Also Nirmal Chetri, center-back at Bengalm, left back for India. Makes sense.

Get Savio out, he is shit, he can talk a good game but where are the results! WHERE ARE THE FUCKING RESULTS!
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    AFC challenge cup is out of the reach (THANKS TO Savio). AIFF is going to replace him anyways after this.

I wonder what happen to those big talks about short passing football by AIFF, Clearly savio wants the team to play long pass football. Seriously it was funny to watch the match where players kept on lofting the ball in the air.
  • So here is what we should do... We should create a new thread on who the coach is. Then after we all come to an agreement on which 10 coaches should be considered we send seperate e-mails to AIFF. We know there e-mail so take advantage of it. Yes, they will ignore if one person e-mails but they cant stop all of us!
    we had been supporting our team for some time and we know that it is hard to face such result.....but the fans are those who keep cheering the team even when the chips are down....if nepal. maldive guy can believe in his teams qualifying chances then why cant we???
    its just that we gotta watch the match with a hope of team to win may be we shall pull of surprise win in coming matches