I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    So by my calculations (in which we do millions of scientific equations) if all these rumors are true then East Bengal and Mohun Bagan would be the best teams in India while every other team is horrible from losing stars like Ranty Martins.

ya... makes sense.

mohun bagan could never be best side as their officials have a unique habit of investing all their money on forwards and other attacking position which leave them with pretty moderate defense for a team to dream about national title
    and even so far there is hardly any rumour of them looking for any good defenders
    definitely EB looks to be best possible side to lift the i-league title from bengal for next season
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    Besides all these high flying spending on players are the clubs really interested in building some Infrastructure and improving their facilities.
    ashindia wrote:
    Besides all these high flying spending on players are the clubs really interested in building some Infrastructure and improving their facilities.

i dont see them investing on facilities unless they are forced to do so
  • shankar wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

i dont see them investing on facilities unless they are forced to do so

Well they club has began work on setting up bucket seats in MB ground. But that was done with money from Govt..

• sabirsabir 46 Points
    Nice to hear that EB is looking for a good foreign physio. That can make a lot of difference. And if the rumours of Arnab Mondal and Manadeep joining EB is true, next year EB will be most formidable team. I wont mind even if someone take Okpara when Arnab, Raju Gaikowad are available. however, when they will be in national camp; the team may suffer. Hope EB's effort for Lalrindika and Denzil will also pay off.
    sabir wrote:
    Nice to hear that EB is looking for a good foreign physio. That can make a lot of difference. And if the rumours of Arnab Mondal and Manadeep joining EB is true, next year EB will be most formidable team. I wont mind even if someone take Okpara when Arnab, Raju Gaikowad are available. however, when they will be in national camp; the team may suffer. Hope EB's effort for Lalrindika and Denzil will also pay off.
    Eb had been doing some good work in transfer market since last 2 seasons and i wont be surprised if they are able to get even dika and denzil as well...
    and ya a good physio would always help the team perform better with a person managing all the fitness of players ...which is very crucial in modern game
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Apparently Prayag United will have big budget, comparable to other Kolkata giants

Can anyone confirm this?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited March 2012
    Prayag are competing with Mohun Bagan and East Bengal this time for each player. So I would not be surprised if they come out with as big budget. They have a good FB group, website with regular match updates. They seem serious
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited March 2012