I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• sabirsabir 46 Points
    One daily is saying Lalrindika is confirmed for EB. It is saying Arnab has not finalised anything but there is more chance of joining MB; though another daily said yesterday he is confirmed for EB. EB is leaving Baljit after getting Manandeep. The way Tolgay's price is escalating, EB may leave him. EB is leaving Rabinder Singh, Charan Rai and Sunil Kumar too.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:

Also is there any news on potential Goan, Maha, NE signings. All the rumors are about East Bengal and Mohun Bagan. The Manchester Citys of India better win or there ownerships are going to be the biggest flops ever.

mumbai fc and air india never had been a busy team as far as transfer goes...they just wait for the top teams to complete their transfers and mostly allow their players to some good teams and just before the closing of window they sign some players from local leagues or some other top state leagues and complete their squad...
    i would have expected some news from mumbai fc at least but since they seem to be not sure about the survival has also caused the lack of news i suppose

any way you wont see any media in mumbai which shall be talking about the tranafer rumours as all are busy to cover whos who show of bollywood and cricket over here
    (last season when anas who was mumbai fc's most consistent player for last 2-3 seasons moved to pune fc there was hardly any rumours until it finalised)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    sujoy1976 wrote:
    #
    rudrarudra 5:02AM Quote
    Adil Khan rumored to be signed by Mohun Bagan
    This will be a good defensive signing for MB, if true

who is adil khan?

Adil Khan is in Sporting Club de Goa...is a midfielder, nowadays doing well as a defensive midfielder...he will do much better than Rakesh masih, who is more of a mis-fielder and a midfielder....

However, Adil Khan had a horror of a outing with Indian team, he is young might mature with time...but he got talent
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    edited March 2012
    Mariners have confirmed the joining of Kalu Ogba of Churchill Brothers and James Moga of Sporting Goa for the next season.

http://www.kolkatafootball.com/gossip_transfer_2012/index.html
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    sujoy1976 wrote:
    Mariners have confirmed the joining of Kalu Ogba of Churchill Brothers and James Moga of Sporting Goa for the next season.

This 1 year contract system is killing the fun in Indian Football,every season players signing during I-League 20/12 round and every year they want 10-15%,few 50% salary hike WTF.

rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Also is there any news on potential Goan, Maha, NE signings. All the rumors are about East Bengal and Mohun Bagan. The Manchester Citys of India better win or there ownerships are going to be the biggest flops ever.

There is more news on Bengal clubs because the local media focusses on them (Naturally)... we lack people from the other regions in this forum... Plus I doubt in Maharashtra whether they have daily news programs devoted to football (Shankar might tell us)...about Goa, NE, I dont know but we lack representatives in this forum... I think the newspaper 'Oherald' gives good news about goa foootball....'jose' is hardly online nowadays....

In terms of winning, EB, under Morgan has won most trophies except I League...although I League is the only trophy worth winning...but then its 1 trophy per year!!! Every yr these teams are coming close but missing out.... btw Dempo, Churchill also have high budget....
    Kudos to Salgaocar for winning the league last yr., with limited budget and resources....that was a great achievement...
    =D>

1st reason is what Rudra mentioned and another one is Inflation of Salary & 1 year contracts of players which is ending up in hikes.That's the reason why you see only 2 clubs signing players rest all don't have money to renew existing players or singing ones so they end up releasing them and sign local state/2nd division players.

So this is what will happen now :-
    1)M.B & E.B signing players in bulk.
    2)Dempo,Churchill,Salgaocar & Prayag making few signing and renewing few contracts.
    3)SC Goa,Lajong,Pune FC sign leftovers and renew contracts.
    4)Mumbai FC,Air India,HAL etc all other teams all these clubs will lose their players and end up signing players from state league and stantosh trophy.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    sujoy1976 wrote:

The page says 'gossip-rumors'!!!!

Anyway if this is true that mean MB has to fill the Asian quota player slot with a defender...the kind of defenders they brought previously (Diamonstar, Simon storey, Daniel zeleny) was laughable...i think what they needed is an well established defender (foreign) of i league like Okpara, Luciano, even bello rassaq will do...but they are repeating the mistakes again and again
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    there has been many news of players from churchill brothers going out and hardly any news of other way round.....is the politician now losing his interest with the club as he is not in his successful path in either football field or in politics???
    shankar wrote:
    there has been many news of players from churchill brothers going out and hardly any news of other way round.....is the politician now losing his interest with the club as he is not in his successful path in either football field or in politics???

When you lose elections you run out of money(sorry Tax payers money) so what are you expecting from him now,next season they might just keep few players and sign few Goa League players.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I thing I would like to point out that although MB, EB frequently criticized for not giving youngsters enough chances, I think this season saw a lot of youngsters coming up thru there ranks (ok they may not have been developed by them, but anyways signing and giving enough chances is not bad news at all)

EB -
    (NOTE this and past few seasons combined)
    Young players who are getting a lot of chances-
    Sanju Pradhan
    Nirmal Chetri
    Naoba Singh
    Raju Gaikwad (the matches he missed was due to injury)
    Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
    Robin Singh
    Baljit Singh
    Semlein Doungel (also known a Len) (playing a lot in Kolkata league, few in I League)

MB -
    Manish Bhargav
    Jewel Raja
    Kinghuk Debnath
    Snehasish
    Manish Maithani
    Rakesh Masih (I dont see why he is called in India team camps, absolutely rubbish)
    Shilton Pal (another goalie who makes mistakes, dont see much future)