I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    @sourav: yes agreed but that is not in our control, we need to fix what we can :)
    Can anyone tell me what is the payment scale for good strikers in top clubs in Syria, Kuwait or other good Middle East clubs? Can any Indian club afford to get these players?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Payments in SE Asia are quite low except for Hong Kong. But no idea about middle east. One of these Uzbek clubs had Rivaldo playing for them couple of seasons back. Must b a lot of money
  • rudra wrote:
    Australian ho ya Syrian doesn't matter...never know the quality - Ranti in Nigerian so is Abdul Hamza!!!

<br><div><br></div><div>True. Nationality should not matter. Players should be based on quality. For example... we all dont like the Nigerians we have but its not that we dont want Nigerians in India, we just want proven ones, not ones that use Facebook and fake agents to get a gig in India.</div>
    On a lighter note, Martin Jol said no club has yet bid for Clint Dempsey so my request to EB officials to jump in and take the opportunity, the striker problem will be solved for several years  :P
    Just saw in wiki, former Arsenal and Sweden captain Fredrik Ljunberg is a free player now as his contract ended with a J league club. He is 35 now. MB officials are you listening?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    United Sikkim FC will fill their Asian quota with a South Korean goalkeeper it seems. Thats a waste of a foreigner I say. They can get equally good goalkeepers in Bengal
    I expected smarter choices from Baichung's team. 
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    Can anyone tell me what is the payment scale for good strikers in top clubs in Syria, Kuwait or other good Middle East clubs? Can any Indian club afford to get these players?

<br><br>Football infrastructure needs to be considered in addition to player salaries. Conditions in which football is played in India towards the end of the season is inhumane, also pitches are poor quality, too many astro turf pitches. A few I mentioned from the long list.<br>
  • Everyday we get news that so and so players joining MB next season ... how many players can MB sign after keeping at least 15-20 from last season ... the list seems to be endless ...