I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    @soccerlover - Professionalism doesn't involve the senior team result only.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">They now have a academy, headed by ex-TFA boss</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">There youth team is good, even participated in touranments in Nepal</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">And most importantly u are foregeting they have been here for only 3 years, so one wud expect they will go up!</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I agree. But even MB, EB have academy. The question here is whats the vision of PFC? Are they happy with a mid table position, or they are more interested to develop their youth team?</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I cant say what's their vision.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">you have to understand the advantages of youth team development...after a few years they dont have to pay hefty sums to get quality players, PFC sign players for long term, which will show the benefit</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">This yr they already made 25 lakhs by selling Lester to Prayag...once they have the youth players coming up, they can earn more and use that to buy better players...</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Club building is a long term process and they are doing that</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Well...if what u r saying is right, then why did they pay such hefty amount a couple of season back to sign up Subrata Pal?</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">That was there first season and I guess, surviving the season was their first priority (they ended up 3rd!), so I guess they were building there defences first...and this doesn't mean they wont sign any big amount player - that will be ridiculous....</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Derek makes a balanced squad without being flashy</font></div>
  • EVERYONE! SPREAD THE WORD OF MEXICANS TO THE I-LEAGUE CLUBS!!!!!!
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Ashlesh wrote:
    </font><h1 style="margin-top: 7px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: georgia, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 28px; font-weight: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Salgaocar recruit Jacobs, Hamza for next season of I-League Edeh Chidi and maxime Beloute has been droped</h1><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; "><br></div><div><font size="7" face="Georgia">SOURCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font></div>
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    Ashlesh wrote:
    <h1 style="margin: 7px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: georgia, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 28px; font-weight: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Salgaocar recruit Jacobs, Hamza for next season of I-League Edeh Chidi and maxime Beloute has been droped</h1>

Quinton is good recruit but Hamza???He is really not the Salgaokar standard.<br>
  • http://www.business-standard.com/generalnews/news/salgaocar-recruit-jacobs-hamza-for-next-seasoni-league/5441/<div><br></div><div>Wait never mind. Found it. </div><div><br></div><div>Although they dont have any insider into this nor do they have quotes I still believe it.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    IBN Live covered Indian football transfer! Thats the biggest news to me!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    somesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea the same thing striked in my mind as well...</div><div>a reputed national media covering indian football transfers!!!!</div>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    shankar wrote:
    somesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea the same thing striked in my mind as well...</div><div>a reputed national media covering indian football transfers!!!!</div>

<br><br>Me too, I am zapped. I have been following national football for more than a couple dozen years but since  early 2011, I see a trend, the country seems to be waking up to football again, albeit slowly. I see more and more Indians taking interest in national football. Now that IBN Live covered Indian Football transfer news, looks like the English speaking national TV/print media is also jumping onto the bandwagon.<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    NEWS X used to give due importance to Indian football and they are a decent channel. I do not know whether they do it now. They tried to be decent but in India channels like INDIA TV and AAJ TAK sell
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited May 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    http://www.business-standard.com/generalnews/news/salgaocar-recruit-jacobs-hamza-for-next-seasoni-league/5441/<div><br></div><div>Wait never mind. Found it. </div><div><br></div><div>Although they dont have any insider into this nor do they have quotes I still believe it.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>count me as an insider, I can confirm u hamza's transfer :)</div><div><br></div><div>I have mentioned that many days back in this forum, not taken seriously :)</div>