I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Yea seriously ...with the budget they have, their performances had been exceptional i fell
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    rudra wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    harry191 wrote:
    Only  4 teams in the entire country look stable and cool heaed with thier transfer approache<br><br>1)PFC<br>2)Dempo<br>3)KEB<br>4)USFC<br><br>rest clubs i think are gonna end up paying very hefty sum to some shitty players. and these 4 clubs will wait till the end and make smart buyes... <br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>The first 3 are best clubs in keeping their players together....and could add salgaokar to a extent</div><div>But USFC??lol are you new to the indian football??....may be they are doing this revamp as they are now entering some serious football season....</div><div>USFC's consistency with squad will be clear in next 2-3 years</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>PFC is an overrated team; they have more or less maintained the same the over the last couple of years, yet they haven't done anything worthwhile in the I - League. Their management may have some innovative ideas/have a professional approach, which is fine - but u need to convert them into results, which is yet to come.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>What are u saying....in there first season they came 3rd (First season!!!!)</div><div>2nd season - 5th</div><div>3rd season - will be 4-5</div><div><br></div><div>The team has much less budget than the big two in Kolkata and the top 2 clubs of Goa...yet PFC has been a formidable opposition.</div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Well...if u r happy with a consistent 4th/5th position for the last 3 years,and with all those talks of professionalism, then I really do not know how does one measure the performance graph! People would be hardly interested to know whether they can afford big names or not....</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited May 2012
    @soccerlover - Professionalism doesn't involve the senior team result only.<div><br></div><div>They now have a academy, headed by ex-TFA boss</div><div><br></div><div>There youth team is good, even participated in touranments in Nepal</div><div><br></div><div>And most importantly u are foregeting they have been here for only 3 years, so one wud expect they will go up!</div><div><br></div><div>They started the initiative called PFC TV when i league was not telecasted</div><div><br></div><div>There team players have been involved in community services in Pune</div><div><br></div><div>These all include in the fancy word called professionalism, winning trophy is not the sole criteria</div>
    rudra wrote:
    @soccerlover - Professionalism doesn't involve the senior team result only.<div><br></div><div>They now have a academy, headed by ex-TFA boss</div><div><br></div><div>There youth team is good, even participated in touranments in Nepal</div><div><br></div><div>And most importantly u are foregeting they have been here for only 3 years, so one wud expect they will go up!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I agree. But even MB, EB have academy. The question here is whats the vision of PFC? Are they happy with a mid table position, or they are more interested to develop their youth team?</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote:
    @soccerlover - Professionalism doesn't involve the senior team result only.<div><br></div><div>They now have a academy, headed by ex-TFA boss</div><div><br></div><div>There youth team is good, even participated in touranments in Nepal</div><div><br></div><div>And most importantly u are foregeting they have been here for only 3 years, so one wud expect they will go up!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I agree. But even MB, EB have academy. The question here is whats the vision of PFC? Are they happy with a mid table position, or they are more interested to develop their youth team?</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>It is quite hard to get result from first season....and they are doing it..so trophy will soon follow may be it shall take couple more years it is there to come to pune fc cabinet</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>I meant residential academy, EB doesn't have that</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>I cant say what's their vision.</div><div><br></div><div>you have to understand the advantages of youth team development...after a few years they dont have to pay hefty sums to get quality players, PFC sign players for long term, which will show the benefit</div><div><br></div><div>This yr they already made 25 lakhs by selling Lester to Prayag...once they have the youth players coming up, they can earn more and use that to buy better players...</div><div><br></div><div>Club building is a long term process and they are doing that</div>
    rudra wrote:
    rudra wrote:
     <div><br></div><div>Well...if what ur saying is right, then why did they paid such hefty amount to sign up Subrata Pal couple of years back? <br><div><br></div><div>I agree. But even MB, EB have academy. The question here is whats the vision of PFC? Are they happy with a mid table position, or they are more interested to develop their youth team?</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I cant say what's their vision.</div><div><br></div><div>you have to understand the advantages of youth team development...after a few years they dont have to pay hefty sums to get quality players, PFC sign players for long term, which will show the benefit</div><div><br></div><div>This yr they already made 25 lakhs by selling Lester to Prayag...once they have the youth players coming up, they can earn more and use that to buy better players...</div><div><br></div><div>Club building is a long term process and they are doing that</div>

<br></div>
    rudra wrote:
    rudra wrote:
     <div><br></div><div>  
    <span style="color: rgb(35, 35, 35); font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-style: italic; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(171, 218, 251); ">Well...if what ur saying is right, then why did they paid such hefty amount to sign up Subrata Pal couple of years back? </span> <br><div><br></div><div>I agree. But even MB, EB have academy. The question here is whats the vision of PFC? Are they happy with a mid table position, or they are more interested to develop their youth team?</div>

<br></div>
    rudra wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Well...if what u r saying is right, then why did they pay such hefty amount a couple of season back to sign up Subrata Pal?</div>