I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    dip_anj wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:
    isn't Stanley a forward too?

Yep he is a forward  played for MDS last season.The news has been flashed in XTRA time today.But the numbers strikers MB has already recruited it is hard to digest that they are recruiting Stanley.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>But now why did they signed sabeeth???for kolkatta league?</div> ~X(

<br><div><br></div><div>For the under 19 quota they already have Manish Bhragav who performed pretty well this season. Sabeeth should have joined some other club as he will decorate the bench for most of the season as someone rightly pointed out before. They might be thinking of playing Tolgay more as a winger and not a positive striker. That is the only reason i can think of signing stanley. Btw how good is this guy? I really never heard much of him.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Dont think there is any substance to this rumour. MB, probably would be lookin for a midfielder</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>any sane mind would think so but again these are MB officials :P</div>
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    dip_anj wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:
    isn't Stanley a forward too?

Yep he is a forward  played for MDS last season.The news has been flashed in XTRA time today.But the numbers strikers MB has already recruited it is hard to digest that they are recruiting Stanley.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>But now why did they signed sabeeth???for kolkatta league?</div> ~X(
    There is a outside chance of recruiting a medio recommended by odafa.So this has to be a rumour.Sabeeth will play in kolkata League which IFA is planning to start in July and he needs to capitalize on those chances otherwise he will have same fate as Jagtar.<br><div><br></div><div>For the under 19 quota they already have Manish Bhragav who performed pretty well this season. Sabeeth should have joined some other club as he will decorate the bench for most of the season as someone rightly pointed out before. They might be thinking of playing Tolgay more as a winger and not a positive striker. That is the only reason i can think of signing stanley. Btw how good is this guy? I really never heard much of him.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Dont think there is any substance to this rumour. MB, probably would be lookin for a midfielder</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>any sane mind would think so but again these are MB officials :P</div>

<br>
  • I am just wondering who is insane enough to coach Mohun Bagan. They ruin your career!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Hey does anyone know if CK Vineeth currently has offers? Or any HAL or Chirag players?

<br><div><br></div><div>Accr to some kerala football fans in fb he is mostly gonna take some dept job...but there is a chance of him joining prayag as well</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Department job over football... what shit world do we live in!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>This is the reality of indian football..... where some good players make wrong decision at wrong time and result is that india continue lagging in football world</div>
    <div><br></div><div>I told u guys, but no I believed me!!!! </div> ~X(
  • Rudra I listen but I just refuse to listen until reported in the papers.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Rudra I listen but I just refuse to listen until reported in the papers.

<br><div><br></div><div>so u still sud nt believe Vineeth has a job and he is trying to sort that...nothing came in paper!!! :P</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>so u still sud nt believe Vineeth has a job and he is trying to sort that...nothing came in paper!!! :P</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Exactly, as of this moment Vineeth is a homeless man on the streets of Kochi.</div><div><br></div><div>But really man, you know me, you will tell us something and while it is automatically 95% true I will still be a bit suspicious.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Exactly, as of this moment Vineeth is a homeless man on the streets of Kochi.</div><div><br></div><div>But really man, you know me, you will tell us something and while it is automatically 95% true I will still be a bit suspicious.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>we know how much football journalist in India know. I have twice given arrows news to journalists. Once I told a regular journalist about u16 team in IMG, he was surprised!!!</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">so u still sud nt believe Vineeth has a job and he is trying to sort that...nothing came in paper!!! :P</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Exactly, as of this moment Vineeth is a homeless man on the streets of Kochi.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">But really man, you know me, you will tell us something and while it is automatically 95% true I will still be a bit suspicious.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">we know how much football journalist in India know. I have twice given arrows news to journalists. Once I told a regular journalist about u16 team in IMG, he was surprised!!!</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">That happens. Used to be the norm in the US. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">April 1996:</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">New York Times Reporter: "So you hear about <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">the EPL results this weekend"</span></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Me: "Na, I didnt watch. I watched the inaugural game of Major League Soccer, America's professional soccer league"</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">New York Times Reporter: "WE HAVE A LEAGUE!!!"</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> </font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">That happens. Used to be the norm in the US. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">April 1996:</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">New York Times Reporter: "So you hear about <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">the EPL results this weekend"</span></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Me: "Na, I didnt watch. I watched the inaugural game of Major League Soccer, America's professional soccer league"</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">New York Times Reporter: "WE HAVE A LEAGUE!!!"</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>similar happened to me.</div><div><br></div><div>during Mahindra Youth Challenge, I went to the stadium. A popular FM radio journalist/presenter who was covering it came and asked about me.</div><div><br></div><div>Me : I am just a follower. I come here a lot for i league</div><div><br></div><div>He : hmm.. so what is this i league?</div><div><br></div><div>me : explained a bit</div><div><br></div><div>He: oh its like epl in england</div><div><br></div><div>:)</div>