I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    Is charan rai moving somewhere.? Can't find his name in the list.

<br><div><br></div><div>Ravinder and Charan does not fit in TJM's scheme of things, sala half pant murgi buro, duto talented player er career khatam kore dilo. But given their talent, I am sure they will rise again. Ravinder will start for Prayag coming season, I am sure.</div>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    Ravinder and Charan does not fit in TJM's scheme of things, sala half
    pant murgi buro, duto talented player er career khatam kore dilo. But
    given their talent, I am sure they will rise again. Ravinder will start
    for Prayag coming season, I am sure.<br><br><br>ha ha ha -well said, boss<br> :-))
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    Ravinder will score a goal against EB this year (just like Deepak Mondal did against MB in I LEAGUE )<br> >:)
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    sujoy1976 wrote:
    Ravinder will score a goal against EB this year (just like Deepak Mondal did against MB in I LEAGUE )<br> >:)

<br><div><br></div><div>EB had the best team this season, Dempo the best combination (having played together longer). Had it not been for TJM's poor strategizing, EB would have had the Fed cup in its kitty. Half pant murgi buro gifted Fed cup to Kareem's Salgaocar.</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    ravinder signed for air india not united.
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    Is charan rai moving somewhere.? Can't find his name in the list.
    charan rai took release from club
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:
    I have a feeling EB will take 2 foreign strikers, Raja Rafe and some African. Although I like Uga Opara but the way Raju and Gurwinder played in the Dempo game Morgan might want to start them in the playing eleven to boost the striking force and bring Manandeep and Robin as subs. But it is just my thought.

<br><div><br></div><div>That would be good but considering that was one game and that the season is in 5 months from now we should expect Uga to start. Gurwinder is to inconsistent as well. </div>
    <br><br>also consider that Arnab mandal is also in the line up...<br><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited May 2012
    on FB Philippe
    Indi de Ridder-->PUNJAB is the next URO USFC trials destination.
    Kolkata went great, some players signed a contract. Call for more
    information.<br>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    EB linked with Mumbai FC striker Friday Gbeneme. Now I think this guy is a very underrated player. Trust me, with a strong midfield like EB he can create some havoc in the opposition defense. Good dribble, fast and good in both air and ground (both footed like Odafa) and can be bought at a much lesser price so that they can invest a bigger amount for the Syrian/Oman/Egyptian national team striker they are thinking about.