I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    good luck to united. But I always believed stars can assure you reputation but not always success. We'll give good fight to both of the big spending kol clubs
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    imsourav wrote:
    good luck to united. But I always believed stars can assure you reputation but not always success. We'll give good fight to both of the big spending kol clubs

<br><div><br></div><div>It doesn't even have its own ground, yet they are on a huge buying spree! </div>
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    edited May 2012
    projenator wrote:
    <BR><BR><BR>Having verified from multiple sources, I stand by my 1.9 crore mark.<BR>
    <BR><BR><BR><BR>As far as I heard, Ranti's deal is inclusive of the educational expenses of his two (or three) kids and to & fro flight fares to his home country for himself and all family members. I don't know if this has been published by the Bengali newspapers or not, but I have heard this from Dempo under 20 team manager Jonhy D'souza. <BR><BR>So by my calculation Prayag is spending more than 2 Crores on Ranti.<BR><BR>
    <P><BR> </P>
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    Why Indian Clubs never try for Ali Asfaq of Maldives?
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    Murali wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    <br><br><br>Having verified from multiple sources, I stand by my 1.9 crore mark.<br>
    <br><br><br><br>As far as I heard, Ranti's deal is inclusive of the educational expenses of his two (or three) kids and to & fro flight fares to his home country for himself and all family members. I don't know if this has been published by the Bengali newspapers or not, but I have heard this from Dempo under 20 team manager Jonhy D'souza. <br><br>So by my calculation Prayag is spending more than 2 Crores on Ranti.<br><br>
    <p><br> </p>

<br><br>Ok, Murali, when you are friends with Dempo officials, you have the correct information. If there is any other story you can pinch out of Dempo officials, please post on this forum. Dempo officials have been complaining like cry babies for the last couple months about player salary inflation and threatening to shut down Dempo, no wonder they will make mountains out of every molehill.<br><br>@somesh I read a month ago about ranti's kids and airfare being paid for, then I thought I ask around and discuss this.<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I hav read that in newspaper abt Ranty's kids and airfare thing.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    imsourav wrote:

<br><br>I sooo totally agree with you..EB  n i am sure DEMPO will give a tough fight to the big spending PU .. Money has not bought MB d league, at the start of the league MB ha dteh BEST line up , but see where they are now..Similarly  i dont think it money power will succeed for  PU..<br><br>There are just 2 many factors , 2 many variables  spread across 6-7 months that will decide the league. i want to see how Prayag has planned for their future. Will it be only
    buy the established stars or they have plans for youth academy?. I do
    not know what infrastructure PU have as a club..but if they feel
    throwing money and buying the  current stars will do the job for them,
    only time will tell. <br><br>come to think of it EB and Dempo have team mates who have played and gelled with each other for the last few years..couple this with good strategy , string bench strength and a astute coach ,  i am sure they will hold their own. <br><br>Finally about the star buy "Ranti" he has got skill but he is not a exceptional talent and he can be locked by a experienced defense .I would rate bhutia a far beter player on skill
    and tenacity. but thats a different topic altogether<br><br><br>
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    projenator wrote:
    Murali wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    <BR><BR><BR>Having verified from multiple sources, I stand by my 1.9 crore mark.<BR>
    <BR><BR><BR><BR>As far as I heard, Ranti's deal is inclusive of the educational expenses of his two (or three) kids and to & fro flight fares to his home country for himself and all family members. I don't know if this has been published by the Bengali newspapers or not, but I have heard this from Dempo under 20 team manager Jonhy D'souza. <BR><BR>So by my calculation Prayag is spending more than 2 Crores on Ranti.<BR><BR>
    <P><BR> </P>
    <P>
    <BR><BR>Ok, Murali, when you are friends with Dempo officials, you have the correct information. If there is any other story you can pinch out of Dempo officials, please post on this forum. Dempo officials have been complaining like cry babies for the last couple months about player salary inflation and threatening to shut down Dempo, no wonder they will make mountains out of every molehill.<BR><BR>@somesh I read a month ago about ranti's kids and airfare being paid for, then I thought I ask around and discuss this.<BR>
    </P>
    <P>Mate, nowhere I did question your "source" or the amount of research you did. Being a Kolkata guy (sorry, but I am preassuming here), you will know much  better than me and I whole-heartedly accept that :-) I just wanted put forward an info which I got to know - that's it. I am neither claiming that my information is correct, nor telling that your analysis is baseless. <BR></P>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    somesh wrote:
    I hav read that in newspaper abt Ranty's kids and airfare thing.

<br><div><br></div><div>These are nothing new. Even when Chima/Baretto were signed for MB, it was a part of the deal...the tradition continues...</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    I never felt M.B line-up as the best,yes their attack was strongest but their defence line is worse than middle tier teams.