I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    will keep an eye on EB's interest in Kato rest of the day and will report back tomorrow morning if I find something. <br>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    projenator wrote:
    will keep an eye on EB's interest in Kato rest of the day and will report back tomorrow morning if I find something. <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>who is this guy Kato?</div>
    Emanuel Baffour's chances of joining the red and gold brigade pretty slim, they are now honing in on syrian striker raja rafe.<br>
    Subrata Pal confirming on TV his move to Prayag United.<br><br>
    Quinton Jacobs signed by Salgaocar, Gour Naskar, ONGC stopper back and Baldeep Singh of Pune FC signed by Prayag U.<br><br>
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    <P>
    projenator wrote:
    Quinton Jacobs signed by Salgaocar, Gour Naskar, ONGC stopper back and Baldeep Singh of Pune FC signed by Prayag U.<BR><BR>
    </P>
    <P>Mate, can I update this Gour Naskar and Baldeep Singh news on my blog giving a credit to you and IFN? Please let me know if you have any objection. Thanks.<BR></P>
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV>who is this guy Kato?</DIV>
    <P>
    </P>
    <P><FONT color=#333399>Yusuke Kato, AM/Striker, 26 yrs, is the <SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: underline">second Japanese to play in Argentina's top division football league</SPAN> after </FONT><A title="Naohiro Takahara" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naohiro_Takahara"><FONT color=#ff0000>Naohiro Takahara</FONT></A><FONT color=#333399> when he joined famous Argentinean Club <STRONG>Atlético Huracán</STRONG> in 2006.</FONT><BR><BR></P>
    Murali wrote:
    <p>
    projenator wrote:
    Quinton Jacobs signed by Salgaocar, Gour Naskar, ONGC stopper back and Baldeep Singh of Pune FC signed by Prayag U.<br><br>
    </p>
    <p>Mate, can I update this Gour Naskar and Baldeep Singh news on my blog giving a credit to you and IFN? Please let me know if you have any objection. Thanks.<br></p>

<br><br>I don't mind you updating but I would classify this as a "realistic rumor" for the time being, has not been extensively cross checked and discussed in our groups yet.  I am very sensitive about the veracity of transfer news having followed this for more than a couple dozen years and seen many a last minute topsy turvy, so I am rather conservative while giving out transfer news. My strong preference is towards being a man of my words rather than spread unnecessary rumors.<br>
    Tolgay saga is taking a very interesting turn since yesterday evening but most websites/blogs are under the impression that Tolgay will be donning the green and maroon come next season.  None of the foreign players EB officials got in touch with evinced much interest or asked for eye popping sums, so they are going all out for Tolgay now.<br><br>Man, tolgay's price is gonna hit the roof if it goes this way.<br><br>This is just the squawk on the street, trust this at your own risk.<br>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    MB should go for Chidi or other player (instead of Tolgay). Tolgay is very clever<br>