I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rajat786rajat786 0 Points
    What will be the East bengal line up for 4-4-2 combination?
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    Murali wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    Murali wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    <br><br><br>Having verified from multiple sources, I stand by my 1.9 crore mark.<br>
    <br><br><br><br>As far as I heard, Ranti's deal is inclusive of the educational expenses of his two (or three) kids and to & fro flight fares to his home country for himself and all family members. I don't know if this has been published by the Bengali newspapers or not, but I have heard this from Dempo under 20 team manager Jonhy D'souza. <br><br>So by my calculation Prayag is spending more than 2 Crores on Ranti.<br><br>
    <p><br> </p>
    <p>
    <br><br>Ok, Murali, when you are friends with Dempo officials, you have the correct information. If there is any other story you can pinch out of Dempo officials, please post on this forum. Dempo officials have been complaining like cry babies for the last couple months about player salary inflation and threatening to shut down Dempo, no wonder they will make mountains out of every molehill.<br><br>@somesh I read a month ago about ranti's kids and airfare being paid for, then I thought I ask around and discuss this.<br>
    </p>
    <p>Mate, nowhere I did question your "source" or the amount of research you did. Being a Kolkata guy (sorry, but I am preassuming here), you will know much  better than me and I whole-heartedly accept that :-) I just wanted put forward an info which I got to know - that's it. I am neither claiming that my information is correct, nor telling that your analysis is baseless. <br></p>

<br><br><br>I am just proposing the idea of cross checking this kind of information and I appreciate that your information comes from a source vastly different from mine.  Last year, same thing happened with Odafa, then everyone started cross checking, finally a MB official had to issue a statement on TV that all these highly inflated figures are mere rumors and it's our kind request that not much heed be paid to  them.<br>
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    Hmmm. By the way, can someone tell me are these Bengali newspaper having a translated online version? I mean to say is there a way to read these online Bengali newspaper translated in English?
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    <P>
    rajat786 wrote:
    </P>
    <P>I think it will be more of a 4-1-3-2 formation for East Bengal rather than a plain 4-4-2. My take:</P>
    <P>                              Nandy</P>
    <P>Naoba
    Okpara
    Raju
    Robert (Soumik)</P>
    <P>                             Mehtab</P>
    <P>Vashum (Dika)
    Penn 
     Sanju (Khabra)</P>
    <P>   A Foreign Striker
    Robin (Manandeep)</P>
    <P>Bench: Gurpreet, Saikat, Gurwinder, Subodh, An Asian striker, Alvito (fingers crossed), Doungel.<BR></P>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    <P>
    archak wrote:
    try google translator @murali
    </P>
    <P>I have checked a few Bengali newspaper websites. The upload news items in image format (as webpages), not as text in Bengali font. So that option can be ruled out.<BR></P>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Murali wrote:
    <p>
    rajat786 wrote:
    </p>
    <p>I think it will be more of a 4-1-3-2 formation for East Bengal rather than a plain 4-4-2. My take:</p>
    <p>                              Nandy</p>
    <p>Naoba
    Okpara
    Raju
    Robert (Soumik)</p>
    <p>                             Mehtab</p>
    <p>Vashum (Dika)
    Penn 
     Sanju (Khabra)</p>
    <p>   A Foreign Striker
    Robin (Manandeep)</p>
    <p>Bench: Gurpreet, Saikat, Gurwinder, Subodh, An Asian striker, Alvito (fingers crossed), Doungel.<br></p>

<br><div><br></div><div>U still feel the need for Alvito D'cunha in this team!!!! ?</div> =))
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    Murali wrote:
    <P>
    rajat786 wrote:
    </P>
    <P>I think it will be more of a 4-1-3-2 formation for East Bengal rather than a plain 4-4-2. My take:</P>
    <P>                              Nandy</P>
    <P>Naoba
    Okpara
    Raju
    Robert (Soumik)</P>
    <P>                             Mehtab</P>
    <P>Vashum (Dika)
    Penn 
     Sanju (Khabra)</P>
    <P>   A Foreign Striker
    Robin (Manandeep)</P>
    <P>Bench: Gurpreet, Saikat, Gurwinder, Subodh, An Asian striker, Alvito (fingers crossed), Doungel.<BR></P>
    <BR>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV>U still feel the need for Alvito D'cunha in this team!!!! ?</DIV>
    <P>=))
    </P>
    <P>I don't know whether the team needs Alvito or not, but personally I would love to see him back in action. Completely personal opinion, but I consider Alvito to be more gifted a player than even Baichung. Yeah, talent is not everything - and Alvito is the biggest example of that. </P>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Murali wrote:
    Murali wrote:
    <p>
    rajat786 wrote:
    </p>
    <p>I think it will be more of a 4-1-3-2 formation for East Bengal rather than a plain 4-4-2. My take:</p>
    <p>                              Nandy</p>
    <p>Naoba
    Okpara
    Raju
    Robert (Soumik)</p>
    <p>                             Mehtab</p>
    <p>Vashum (Dika)
    Penn 
     Sanju (Khabra)</p>
    <p>   A Foreign Striker
    Robin (Manandeep)</p>
    <p>Bench: Gurpreet, Saikat, Gurwinder, Subodh, An Asian striker, Alvito (fingers crossed), Doungel.<br></p>
    <br>
    <div><br></div>
    <div>U still feel the need for Alvito D'cunha in this team!!!! ?</div>
    <p>=))
    </p>
    <p>I don't know whether the team needs Alvito or not, but personally I would love to see him back in action. Completely personal opinion, but I consider Alvito to be more gifted a player than even Baichung. Yeah, talent is not everything - and Alvito is the biggest example of that. </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Agree buddy! Alvito would have done very well, had he played in Goa( but am aware, in Kolkata there is so much adulation for starts and hence Alvito stayed back); infact once he was in talk with some South African premier clubs to join them....The problem with Indian footballers is that they do not have single minded focus to make it big(even if they have talent) in bigger clubs outside India. They seem to be contended with whatever they are doing here....</div>
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    <P>Got to know two interesting transfer rumors/gossips from Goa. Till the time I double check and confirm this, I am hesitating to term this as transfer update. Let it be rumor only for the time being :-P</P>
    <P><FONT color=#000099>"Yusuke Kato Approached By East Bengal; Dempo Inclined Towards Sueoka"<BR></FONT></P>
    <P><FONT color=#660000><FONT color=#000000>I will post the deatiled news here after confirmation. Meanwhile, who ever is interested can read it on my blog.</FONT><FONT color=#cc0000> [Path: liveindianfootball.netne.net --> Transfer Live --> May]</FONT></P></FONT>