I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Prayag Official, Nabab da has acknowleged Ranti's signing.....

Can't believe United SC will have such a budget....anyways kudos to the hardworking officials of United SC, who got sponsors, developed their team using local talents (both coaches and players)...and now dreaming big
  • But ANOTHER team from Kolkata ? :P...surely this is not good. :>
  • But ANOTHER team from Kolkata ? :P...surely this is not good. :>

They wont be in Kolkata next season though. Most likely Siliguri.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    But ANOTHER team from Kolkata ? :P...surely this is not good. :>

nothing confirmed about them moving to siliguri. i, rudra and few others had just asked to nabab da on an informal basis. there are plenty of procedures to go through which can only be started if the ruling party of that region invites them... :-(
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    edited March 2012
    what about edmilson, yakubu,lalkamal, subroto pal,abro mondal?

are MB targetting any players from dempo, CB?
  • archak wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    But ANOTHER team from Kolkata ? :P...surely this is not good. :>

nothing confirmed about them moving to siliguri. i, rudra and few others had just asked to nabab da on an informal basis. there are plenty of procedures to go through which can only be started if the ruling party of that region invites them... :-(

Well I said "most likely" and from what you just said its obvious that they are looking and dont want to stay in Kolkata.

I dont mind if they stay next season in Kolkata. Just have a new home by 2013-14. Preferably Siliguri if they stay in West Bengal.
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    edited March 2012
    MB should participate in C-grade tournaments. bunch of jokers . baretto is super duper flop player this year. scored 6-8 goals . took 80-90 lakhs. joker :o3 :o3 :o3
  • Shilton has a knack for gallery show. Never a good thing in a goal-keeper.

You are 200% correct, cannot agree more with you. That's exactly what I meant when I mention that he is seriously deficient in the mental aspect of the game, otherwise why would someone who plays in the last line of defense play to the gallery ? Only someone who cannot think for himself would.

• sujoy1976 wrote:
    MB should participate in C-grade tournaments. bunch of jokers . baretto is super duper flop player this year. scored 6-8 goals . took 80-90 lakhs. joker :o3 :o3 :o3

Exactly. That money can be used better. Barreto is in his 30s. To old.
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    sujoy1976 wrote:

Exactly. That money can be used better. Barreto is in his 30s. To old.

joking? He is only 21....