I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    imsourav wrote: »
    my dad is a club member for last 30 yrs. He went to club tent yesterday. He told me

<br><div>Sourav bhai, you helped me in getting a better sleep for tonight. Thanks a lot and you dad :)</div>
  • Hey, Sean Rooney, Van Djik, or Rabia... it does not matter.<div><br></div><div>Rabia would still be signing of the year.</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    and not only that we are not investing our full budget for the team. We are also developing our stadium infra. There's a modern facility medical center is being made in club for players. New merchandise shop is opening and our very own cafe's work is also on. So there's no question of putting all money into team.
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    and not only that we are not investing our full budget for the team. We are also developing our stadium infra. There's a modern facility medical center is being made in club for players. New merchandise shop is opening and our very own cafe's work is also on. So there's no question of putting all money into team.

<br><div>That's really great news. I'm glad EB is slowly getting more and more professional. The medical center is indeed needed.</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Good to hear. Medical Center should be mandatory for all I-League clubs by 2017-18.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Where is the merchandise shop opening? In the East Bengal Ground?</font></div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Also EB hav 3-4 cafes in Kolkata. I thunk
    what? The official cafe's work is on. It's at nager bazar, dum dum
    Nirmal Chettri @ nirmalchettri03

Playing my Last Match in Red&Gold Jersey today at SaltLake.Personally Seasons went well..Achieved many feats this Year.Want to End in Style!
    we all east bengal lovers will miss you. You were a great asset of the club
  • sundaransundaran 69 Points
    Rajib Ghosh,Safar Sardar(Mohammadan Sporting) and Snehasish Dutta(Prayag United) have signed for Mohun Bagan as they look to start the next season on a high.

THT Verdict: Confirmed