I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sunil is a good player. Glad he is not willing to be a bloody midfielder. We need a striker.
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    Sunil is a good player. Glad he is not willing to be a bloody midfielder. We need a striker.

I hope your wish comes true.<br>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    i really wish to see him some lower euro leagues or japan/a-league
  • I understand Sunil is a striker, but there is difference between a midfielder and playmaker - he really played well as a playmaker in the last few matches (especially the MB Dempo match) - my question is, was he successful as a striker at a club level with so many opportunities with various clubs ? And age is not a factor - look at Lalkamal or Yakubu ... and MB needs him as a playmaker with Odafa - Tolgay upfront ...
  • I understand Sunil is a striker, but there is difference between a midfielder and playmaker - he really played well as a playmaker in the last few matches (especially the MB Dempo match) - my question is, was he successful as a striker at a club level with so many opportunities with various clubs ? And age is not a factor - look at Lalkamal or Yakubu ... and MB needs him as a playmaker with Odafa - Tolgay upfront ...

<br><div><br></div><div>Fuck that I say. Sunil has proven everywhere to be great at striker. For India, Kansas City (Reserves) and other Indian clubs. It was only when he joined Bagan he got worse. Of course it is not Bagan's fault, this was probably because of coaching decisions and Sunil not adapting to the play.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    I understand Sunil is a striker, but there is difference between a midfielder and playmaker - he really played well as a playmaker in the last few matches (especially the MB Dempo match) - my question is, was he successful as a striker at a club level with so many opportunities with various clubs ? And age is not a factor - look at Lalkamal or Yakubu ... and MB needs him as a playmaker with Odafa - Tolgay upfront ...

<br><div><br></div><div>Fuck that I say. Sunil has proven everywhere to be great at striker. For India, Kansas City (Reserves) and other Indian clubs. It was only when he joined Bagan he got worse. Of course it is not Bagan's fault, this was probably because of coaching decisions and Sunil not adapting to the play.</div><div><br></div><div>Sunil is past his prime. Too much has been talked about him and he doesn't even deserve so much of space. every year he has been cooking up stories of signing abroad, and whatever opportunities he has got, he hasn't made merry... was released from the MSL league club, didnt get selected in the trials when we went to Europe. Dont think, he would get any more opportunity further to play abroad. He cudnt even perform creditably in the SAFF Cup!!!!  </div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
    <br> :-q
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    I understand Sunil is a striker, but there is difference between a midfielder and playmaker - he really played well as a playmaker in the last few matches (especially the MB Dempo match) - my question is, was he successful as a striker at a club level with so many opportunities with various clubs ? And age is not a factor - look at Lalkamal or Yakubu ... and MB needs him as a playmaker with Odafa - Tolgay upfront ...

<br><div><br></div><div>Fuck that I say. Sunil has proven everywhere to be great at striker. For India, Kansas City (Reserves) and other Indian clubs. It was only when he joined Bagan he got worse. Of course it is not Bagan's fault, this was probably because of coaching decisions and Sunil not adapting to the play.</div><div><br></div><div>Sunil is past his prime. Too much has been talked about him and he doesn't even deserve so much of space. every year he has been cooking up stories of signing abroad, and whatever opportunities he has got, he hasn't made merry... was released from the MSL league club, didnt get selected in the trials when we went to Europe. Dont think, he would get any more opportunity further to play abroad. He cudnt even perform creditably in the SAFF Cup!!!!  </div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
    <br> :-q

<br><br>By now, IFN folks have made a name for backing Sunil no matter what :P It can never be sunil's fault, it's always the other party's lacunae.  If emotions rule to this extent, no matter how sound the logic, it won't matter, it will be trashed.
  • mohun bagan will have subrata as td and kashyap as coach