I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    mohun bagan will have subrata as td and kashyap as coach

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea, thats almost confirmed</div>
  • sundaransundaran 69 Points
    Is Adil Khan confirmed for MB?Wht abt Steven Dias?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Haha..thats a killer @shankar. I can see that troll in me! WHY?
  • ZangoZango 0 Points
    Hi Frnz ! am nu to this com. nyways cud any of u throw some light on EB link with the Aussie footballer Sean Roony or A-League player <span class="st">Serginho<span style="font-style: italic;"> Van</span><em></em> Dijk ..any latest update..<br></span>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Morgan wanted Sean Rooney badly, and East Bengal want Morgan back. So definetly they will use all their might to sign Sean Rooney I believe. Dont know about Dijk though
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Why did I know I would get backlash from MB supporters. I was not taking a stab at your club.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Sunil has been great, he was also top scorer at the SAFF Cup, you know, that cup he did "bad" in apparently. The guy is what... 27. If anyone really knows football then they would know that 27 is practically just entering or beginning stages of your prime. He did shit at MB, so what, now he wants to rebuild his career... and he wants to do it abroad. If the chance comes to him then let him take it. You may not like him for his horrible spell at your club but like the man for his history with Indian football.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">As for the one who blamed him for getting released from an MLS club... he had no choice. He was going from I-League to MLS. That is a HUGE step. Then in 2010-2011 Kansas City went mental and signed the Mexican national team starting forward who started straight away. Sunil was sent to the reserves and pounded hat-tricks every game.</font></div>
  • ZangoZango 0 Points
    Guys I think Hassan Rabia for EB is a good buy.. saw the footage against KSA ..has the ability to convert half chances.. am sure he'll be a Star here.. what say?
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Zango wrote: »
    Guys I think Hassan Rabia for EB is a good buy.. saw the footage against KSA ..has the ability to convert half chances.. am sure he'll be a Star here.. what say?

<br><div><br></div><div>yea he was my favourite of the shortlisted players for EB....but he is not given that much preference though <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">:(</span></div>
  • ZangoZango 0 Points
    So in the Asian Quota we are signing up either Sean or Dijk  & the Foreigners are Uga, Penn & Chidi rt?