I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• ZangoZango 0 Points
    <p><p class="MsoNormal"><b><span style="font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;mso-bidi-font-family:
    Calibri;mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#0070C0">Guys here are some good
    news for EB fans & people of Kolkata at large.<br><br>
    </span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal"><b><span style="font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;mso-bidi-font-family:
    Calibri;mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#0070C0">Bluechip Projects, a Kolkata-based realty company based on the Kolkata
    football club, East Bengal, with interests in the hospitality sector, is all
    set to set up a food-and-football merchandise lounge. The project is slated to
    begin in early 2012 with an investment of about Rs 2.50 crore. The lounge will
    be spread over 3,000 sq ft at Dum Dum Nagerbazar near Kolkata airport.<br><br>
    </span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal"><b><span style="font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;mso-bidi-font-family:
    Calibri;mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#0070C0">Talking about the lounge, Ritwik Das, managing director, Bluechip Projects
    said, “It will offer club merchandise such as in European Soccer Clubs and
    'Bangal' delicacies that define the palate of most East Bengal football club
    supporters.” Das, who is also a member of the executive committee of East
    Bengal Club..</span></b><b><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:Calibri;mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#0070C0"><o:p></o:p></span></b></p></p>
  • Zango wrote: »
    Guys I think Hassan Rabia for EB is a good buy.. saw the footage against KSA ..has the ability to convert half chances.. am sure he'll be a Star here.. what say?

<br><div><br></div><div>Yep, sadly EB is not going for him. I would love him in I-League. He is better than Sean Rooney and cheaper than Van Djik. </div><div><br></div><div>I am not that interested in Sean to be honest. He only has a name (Rooney). If EB get him then they better try selling "Rooney" jersies. Coming from a fan that had Wayne Rooney's brother on my favorite MLS team... that marketing idea will fail sometimes. NY Red Bulls sold a lot of Rooney (John Rooney) jersies but not as much.</div>
  • ZangoZango 0 Points
    edited May 2012
    Its not a bad idea to earn money by selling Jerseys but not in the name of Wayne Rooney that would be unfair & cheating. Maybe not enough money for Red bulls but it cud mean a lot of money for EB. anyways EB is thinking ahead here in terms of Infra / merchandising etc already has a good dressing room & AC Team bus ,ambulance etc. but a lot needs to be done on both clubs.<div><br></div><div>Hassan is a good player but Dijk is far better.. saw his goal scoring ability , prolific striker.</div>
  • Zango wrote: »
    Its not a bad idea to earn money by selling Jerseys but not in the name of Wayne Rooney that would be unfair & cheating. Maybe not enough money for Red bulls but it cud mean a lot of money for EB. anyways EB is thinking ahead here in terms of Infra / merchandising etc already has a good dressing room & AC Team bus ,ambulance etc. but a lot needs to be done on both clubs.<div><br></div><div>Hassan is a good player but Dijk is far better.. saw his goal scoring ability , prolific striker.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yes but Hassan would be cheaper and more long term and either way Djik or Hassan, both would be beasts in I-League. At the end of the day Hassan seems better.</div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    edited May 2012
    Hassan was a done deal (I am not disclosing the signing amount) after his trial failed in Norwich City but Morgan is arrogant to get Rooney but it has been found out that Rooney is recovering from a thigh injury he suffered in December and is not a regular starter for Deltras, so there is now a second thought. Hassan is supposed to come for 1 yr loan and Morgan is thinking more of a long term with Rooney, so he is adamant with him. The picture will be more clear in a week or two. Van Dijk is also recovering from injury and is also coming off the bench in recent matches and he also was okay with a 3 yr contract but Morgan for some reason is not interested in him.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Cool. Thats some comprehensive report. I would b happy with any of them if they dont carry injury
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Gurtej Singh sr. and Ajay singh of Arrows to Churchill Brothers.
  • ZangoZango 0 Points
    If Morgan is so adamant bout an injured Rooney, an off-the -form Chidi, rubbish quality Ishfaque Ahmed, & Sandip then EB might as well get rid of him..

I don't think this is entirely true. This also could be a ploy by some officials who are spreading this to tarnish Morgan's image.. they are preparing the ground work to boot him out..
  • debjit1925 wrote: »
    Hassan was a done deal (I am not disclosing the signing amount) after his trial failed in Norwich City but Morgan is arrogant to get Rooney but it has been found out that Rooney is recovering from a thigh injury he suffered in December and is not a regular starter for Deltras, so there is now a second thought. Hassan is supposed to come for 1 yr loan and Morgan is thinking more of a long term with Rooney, so he is adamant with him. The picture will be more clear in a week or two. Van Dijk is also recovering from injury and is also coming off the bench in recent matches and he also was okay with a 3 yr contract but Morgan for some reason is not interested in him.

<br><div><br></div><div>Well first I dont believe this rubbish about EB Officials trying to ruin Morgan. That is just assholish behavior and wishful thinking.</div><div><br></div><div>Anyway here....</div><div><br></div><div>Rooney: Just because Rooney is not a starter at Ultras does not mean he wont start at EB. Indonesia's football is still better than ours.</div><div><br></div><div>Hassan: Maybe he does not want Hassan on the 1-year deal because Morgan is looking long-term.</div><div><br></div><div>Djik: To old. Of course would start at EB (difference between bench at A-League and starter in I-League) and also I think Morgan wants a younger 25-30 year old player or maybe lower if proven.</div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    @arsenalfan: the problem about rooney is not his class and whether he will succeed in India, that definitely he will but only if he is fit. Because of his thigh injury in december it might be a risk and EB have bitter experience with Alan Gow who was a calass player but came with an injury. That is why this extra cautiousness. And dude Van Dijk is 29 for God's sake and Hassan is 28.