I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• Well actually sense we wont have regular transfer fee's in India for a while longer I propose we introduce trades. Basically if you are Mohun Bagan and want a player at Salgaocar who still has 2 years left but MB dont want to pay a fee then basically instead of giving the fee or giving up, MB contacts Salgaocar offering one of there players in exchange for that player. Also you can ask for money in trades sometimes but mainly players.<div><br></div><div>I think this could be a hit considering the hige squad numbers at teams and the lack of transfer moves.</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    Well actually sense we wont have regular transfer fee's in India for a while longer I propose we introduce trades. Basically if you are Mohun Bagan and want a player at Salgaocar who still has 2 years left but MB dont want to pay a fee then basically instead of giving the fee or giving up, MB contacts Salgaocar offering one of there players in exchange for that player. Also you can ask for money in trades sometimes but mainly players.<div><br></div><div>I think this could be a hit considering the hige squad numbers at teams and the lack of transfer moves.</div>

<br><div>they should do like nfl/nba</div>
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    <P>Makes a lot of sense @arsenalfan - but the bigger question is do the clubs have a proper forum to brainstorm and implement such ideas? Sadly the answer is a big no. Hopeless bunch of jokers running most of our I-League clubs and sometimes I do feel so helpless. We can crib, criticize, point them their mistakes - but we can't change someone's mentality who is refusing to change himself :-(</P>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    Murali wrote: »
    <p>Makes a lot of sense @arsenalfan - but the bigger question is do the clubs have a proper forum to brainstorm and implement such ideas? Sadly the answer is a big no. Hopeless bunch of jokers running most of our I-League clubs and sometimes I do feel so helpless. We can crib, criticize, point them their mistakes - but we can't change someone's mentality who is refusing to change himself :-(</p>

<br><div>murali where is the indian scoring list man</div> :D
  • Murali wrote: »
    <p>Makes a lot of sense @arsenalfan - but the bigger question is do the clubs have a proper forum to brainstorm and implement such ideas? Sadly the answer is a big no. Hopeless bunch of jokers running most of our I-League clubs and sometimes I do feel so helpless. We can crib, criticize, point them their mistakes - but we can't change someone's mentality who is refusing to change himself :-(</p><p>

<br></p><p>Well lets put it like this.</p><p>Teams with a good organization: Pune FC, Dempo SC, Shillong Lajong FC</p><p>Teams close to it: Salgaocar, East Bengal, Mohun Bagan, Prayag United. United Sikkim</p><p>Teams unknown: Mumbai FC, Sporting Goa, Pailan Arrows</p><p>Could use work: Churchill Brothers, Mohun Bagan (Yes again)</p>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    <a href="http://www.thehardtackle.com/2012/indian-football-transfers-live-updates-may-24th/">http://www.thehardtackle.com/2012/indian-football-transfers-live-updates-may-24th/</a><div><br></div><div><h3 style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 16px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: justify; "><span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(153, 51, 0); ">Prayag Look to Retain Josimar, eye a medio from Tunisia</span></h3></div><div><span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(153, 51, 0); "><br></span></div><div><span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(153, 51, 0); "><h3 style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 16px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: justify; "><span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(153, 51, 0); ">Dempo Look for Foreign Players</span></h3></span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>how many foreigner allowed this season prayag retained bello josimar they have ranti n lot of player linked to them :O </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>May be 11. They dont seem to have faith on home bred footballers! </div> :-))
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    The point is a team is allowed to keep more than 3 players in their squad roaster, but can field only three among them.
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    Anyone heard of this promising striker named <STRONG>Gokul Oram</STRONG>? I have come to know that he is close to sign for USFC. Details are updated here, if anyone is interested: <A href="http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_57">http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_57</A>;
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    Gokul is playing for ORISSA in SANTOSH TROPHY this year. scored a goal yesterday<br>