I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• So... Angel Guirado is released... United Sikkim, it is time to pounce.

Release Attivi and actually sign a good player.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

seriously angel is nice player also the fact that he is asian also keeps some spot open for sikkim too

• > shankar said:
    > seriously angel is nice player also the fact that he is asian also keeps some spot open for sikkim too

Yoon Tae though and I doubt USFC will release him.

Honestly if I was USFC I would get rid of Yoon Tae and Attivi. Then I would sign Angel and Stephen Ofei while also signing Rajat Ghosh Dastidar as a back-up goalkeeper.

So Get Rid of 2 players: Yoon Tae (South Korea) and DG Attivi (Togo).

And Sign 3 players: Angel Guirado (Philippines), Stephen Ofei (Ghana), and Rajat Ghosh Dastidar (India).
  • So the window will be opening in 2 days and all of a sudden we have a flurry of players available due to the Bagan suspension.

Players of high note are:

- Odafa Okolie.
    - Tolgay Ozbey.
    - Syed Nabi.
    - Jewel Raja.
    - Nirmal Chettri.
    - Khelembla Singh.
    - Lalrozama Fanai.
    - Anil Kumar.
    - Manish Bhargav.
  • Who will take Odafa????   Who will take Karim???
    :P

• Arsenalkid700 said:
    So the window will be opening in 2 days and all of a sudden we have a flurry of players available due to the Bagan suspension.

Players of high note are:

- Odafa Okolie.
    - Tolgay Ozbey.
    - Syed Nabi.
    - Jewel Raja.
    - Nirmal Chettri.
    - Khelembla Singh.
    - Lalrozama Fanai.
    - Anil Kumar.
    - Manish Bhargav.

which one of them can USFC afford?

• archakarchak 2082 Points

nabi and arindam already committed themselves to MohunBagan aka Del Piero and Buffon Style

• USFC should go for Nirmal Chettri, Jewel Raja, and Manish Bhargav. All of them are good enough to help you guys stay up and provide chances for Salau.

If possible sign Anil Kumar but you guys probably dont have the funds for all 4. Also Bagan may have given to much money to these players so now they think they are worth that much. 
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited December 2012

Nabi wont sign for anyone till the summer in my opinion. He is out injured for awhile. Best he plays in the CFL for Mohun Bagan to regain fitness and cohesion and then in the summer he can go.

• archakarchak 2082 Points

Nabi returned to training today