I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• > Ashlesh said:
    > and dont compare chidi with seuoka 

sueoka is real team player 

I will give you that. Chidi surprisingly has an assist but when he plays he gets it and tries to score himself. Their is no freedom at East Bengal at the moment. Its Chidi. Ryugi does get more out of the midfield when he plays.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Ashlesh
    > Joyptan said:

> > Ashlesh
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > How many chidi scored? 7 with 1 from penalty spot.
    > >
    > > How many seuoka scored? 9 with 3 from penalty spot.
    >
    >

how many chances seuoka created perhaps more than chidi and carlos 

>
    >
    >
    > Do you know???

can see the matches 
    chidi never create so he out of contention and carlos may be close to seuoka but not equal to him 

That means u don't know.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > > Ashlesh
    > > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > How many chidi scored? 7 with 1 from penalty spot.
    > > >
    > > > How many seuoka scored? 9 with 3 from penalty spot.
    > >
    > >

how many chances seuoka created perhaps more than chidi and carlos 

> >
    > >
    > >
    > > Do you know???
    >
    >

can see the matches 
    chidi never create so he out of contention and carlos may be close to seuoka but not equal to him 

Carlos creates a lot more than Ryugi. Edeh was selfish, everyone should know that after recent results but Carlos Hernandez creates a lot when he plays. Its Prayag United that fails to convert. 

Also its about how you create. Remember Ryugi is the main striker at Dempo while Carlos is a midfielder at Prayag United. Carlos, when he creates, creates from the middle of the park, usually near his goalkeepers box, runs and passes to the wing or to Ranti in good spots. He starts the play. Ryugi just gets it near his box and passes it to someone making a run or to his side who will then either shoot themselves or pass back to Ryugi for him to score.
  • Feverpitch put out a report on Facebook that Mohammedan are going to release David Sunday...

United Sikkim, this is where you sign David Sunday.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:

Feverpitch put out a report on Facebook that Mohammedan are going to release David Sunday...

David is injured and he will take many many sundays to recover,thats why mohamedan releasing him.

• Damn it. Well... this is awkward. No one told me. So player is injured so you release him??? Makes sense.

Anyway... Felix Chikawamu it is!!! 

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    >
    > > Feverpitch put out a report on Facebook that Mohammedan are going to release David Sunday...

>
    >
    >
    > David is injured and he will take many many sundays to recover,thats why mohamedan releasing him.

anyone remember Sunday Seah of Liberia. He used to play for Dempo and Salgaocar. He is still 34 and playing.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Seah

• I wish some club of India can sign Bilal arezou of Afghanistan. He is good for Indian conditions. Look at Amiri at mumbai FC.dempo can sign Bilal.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Angel Guirado released by Salgaocar SC. They are looking to sign a Brazillian named Josimar Martins

• > munna21977 said:
    > I wish some club of India can sign Bilal arezou of Afghanistan. He is good for Indian conditions. Look at Amiri at mumbai FC.dempo can sign Bilal.

Agree. Bilal would be amazing for India and it is realistic. He is in the 3rd Division of Norway and its not as if he could not earn more in India with our over inflated salaries.

I would think that Dempo and East Bengal would be the perfect fit. Dempo need a new foreign striker but next season when Ryugi is gone (or not) but East Bengal should try now and release Chidi Edeh. You tried him, he is your top scorer but overall not top club material.