I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• > gaffertape said:
    > i_league rules state that a player who has been registered for 1 club in the I-lEague cannot play for another club ( this includes Division 2)
    >
    > The rule was amended this year to allow for loans of foreign players.
    >
    > So Nabi, Nirmal etc are all staying put until May/June

If true then that is easily the dumbest rule in I-League history and a rule that has been broken MILLIONS of times in the last few years.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > gaffertape said:
    > > i_league rules state that a player who has been registered for 1 club in the I-lEague cannot play for another club ( this includes Division 2)
    > >
    > > The rule was amended this year to allow for loans of foreign players.
    > >
    > > So Nabi, Nirmal etc are all staying put until May/June
    >
    >

If true then that is easily the dumbest rule in I-League history and a rule that has been broken MILLIONS of times in the last few years.

Last year a player leaving a Club was prevented from joining a cross town rival by the AIFF rule that states that a player once registered for a club in the I-League cannot play for another club.
    In this case the original club was I-league & the other was 2nd Division.

I think the cases you are mentioning are player who were signed by a Club BUT not registered in the 1st half of the I-League for that team ( they might have played CFL, GPL local league etc.) , and then went to another I-League club . 

agree its a very stupid rule
  • Okay but can they at least ignore the rule ONLY for Mohun Bagan players. They need to play. Don't put this on them. Guys like Jewel Raja and Nirmal Chettri are national team players and Wim would want them to be playing I-League instead of bloody CFL.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Okay but can they at least ignore the rule ONLY for Mohun Bagan players. They need to play. Don't put this on them. Guys like Jewel Raja and Nirmal Chettri are national team players and Wim would want them to be playing I-League instead of bloody CFL.

AIFF has already announced that they can join
  • > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Okay but can they at least ignore the rule ONLY for Mohun Bagan players. They need to play. Don't put this on them. Guys like Jewel Raja and Nirmal Chettri are national team players and Wim would want them to be playing I-League instead of bloody CFL.
    >
    >

Source?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Okay but can they at least ignore the rule ONLY for Mohun Bagan players. They need to play. Don't put this on them. Guys like Jewel Raja and Nirmal Chettri are national team players and Wim would want them to be playing I-League instead of bloody CFL.
    > >
    > >

>

Source?

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

will confirm with the transfers manager , Sujesh Rajan at AIFF and confirm if this is true.

I know Tolgay & Odafa can ,but not sure if Nabi can according to I-League rules.
    tricky one, as Mohun Bagan have been disqualified and their games voided, technically they haven't played for an I-League club this season !

• > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > rudra said:
    > > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > > Okay but can they at least ignore the rule ONLY for Mohun Bagan players. They need to play. Don't put this on them. Guys like Jewel Raja and Nirmal Chettri are national team players and Wim would want them to be playing I-League instead of bloody CFL.
    > > >
    > > >

> >
    > > 

Source?

>
    >

Good man.
  • Sandesh Gadkari has went back to Air India. As a Indian football fan I wish him well... as a I-League fan I hope he fails miserably.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Sandesh Gadkari has went back to Air India. As a Indian football fan I wish him well... as a I-League fan I hope he fails miserably.

how good am i prediction of transfer!!! 

B-)