I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• And here I was expecting some real transfer news, not bullshit.

Roda would be a good signing for Dempo. If he can do it in China at his age then who says he can't do it in India.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

@rohan y so serious???
    and didnt roda agent deny the rumors....

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited January 2013

> archak said:
    > @rohan y so serious???
    > and didnt roda agent deny the rumors....

Well I am back in school... the worst part of the year. The transfer window is open (I know the AIFF said next week but signings are already happening) and when I come home from a long day of school and work and I see 8 new posts on this thread I expect something exciting. Actual confirmed transfers. Some real speculation might be nice as well. Rumors? 

That made the summer so amazing on this specific thread on IFN because the rumors kept coming in and they were realistic but now... now we are talking of Neymar. Please people.
  • Transfer Updates (I-League 2nd Division):

It has now been confirmed. Football fans in Delhi can be happy as Delhi United SC has now officially announced the signing of former Cameroonian youth international Asanga Rih-reh.

Whether the player can actually make an impact remains to be seen as he has never played for a fully-professional football club (so he is not eligible for a wikipedia page etc).

Warning if you look him up you will find sites like this: http://cvgoal.com/en/footballer/asanga-rihreh/ Then you will be deceived. He says on them that he has played for Charollete Eagles in the American 1st Division (funny because Eagles play in the 3rd Division and always 3rd Division) and the Swiss Super League. None of those claims can be verified and they honestly should be if he is telling the truth.

Either way lets see what happens. He is a former youth international.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

How old is he now? I am on mobile, cant check it

• > nameWTHeld said:
    > How old is he now? I am on mobile, cant check it

24-25. It varies between different sites between those two numbers but he is 100% born in 1988.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > Yesterday one american stricker has came for trials at mohamedan to replace david sunday. Another stricker from ghana is also coming for trials.
    >
    >

If he is the same American that trained at Dempo then god help us. He has no track record.

Who's this player??..You know the name??

• > debarghya89 said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > Yesterday one american stricker has came for trials at mohamedan to replace david sunday. Another stricker from ghana is also coming for trials.
    > >
    > >

If he is the same American that trained at Dempo then god help us. He has no track record.

Who's this player??..You know the name??

>
    >

I know sportskeeda mentioned his name in one article and I looked it up and saw that he was a nobody. I forgot the name sadly.
  • So... Dempo... do you guys still want a foreign defender...

Wilman Conde. The 30-year old Colombian defender currently plays for the New York Red Bulls in MLS and is set to be released from the club soon.

He was a somewhat regular for Red Bulls in 2012, playing 17 games all season. Before he played in the Mexican 1st Division and other MLS clubs along with some South American teams. He is also a former youth international for Colombia.

He could be almost the defensive version of what Carlos Hernandez is at midfield. He can also be cheap. 
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited January 2013

These are the kind of emails club officials and coaches get in I-League from Nigeria...almost as bad as the Facebook requests..........

THIS IS AUSTIN OKOCHA
    AND AM READY TO OFFER YOU HIGH RATED PLAYERS NOW
    REPLY ON WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL SEND TO YOU RIGHT AWAY
    FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE THIS PLAYERS READY BUT MIGHT COAST SO MUCH AND CAN STILL GIVE YOU MUCH EQUAL TO THEM AND WILL DO THE JOB STILL

IBE ZITO OGBONNA TOP STRIKER

egbo osita
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egbo_Osita

DIAZ WILLIAMS
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Ya39t-kqo&feature=youtu.be