I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Susanth mathew probably joining salgaocar from east bengal.

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    edited January 2013
  • OMG!!! He is not a striker!!!! He is a bloody left midfielder!!!! 

• Its alright but long term it wont win the title. You need new blood in defense.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Its alright but long term it wont win the title. You need new blood in defense.

BREAKING NEWS:  Dempo orders Titanium walking sticks for their ageing squad and some wheelchairs and crutches too.

Give me a break now. There are enough oldies and they want more. Dempo policy on signing foreigners is absurd. Once Beto and Ranti left, they are in doldrums. I think they should talk to Churchill on whom to sign.

@ashlesh. You serious want Sameer at right back. He is terrible. Towards the end of matches he does not have the power in the muscles to even cross the ball as seen in PFC game.

• > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Its alright but long term it wont win the title. You need new blood in defense.
    >
    >

BREAKING NEWS:  Dempo orders Titanium walking sticks for their ageing squad and some wheelchairs and crutches too.

Give me a break now. There are enough oldies and they want more. Dempo policy on signing foreigners is absurd. Once Beto and Ranti left, they are in doldrums. I think they should talk to Churchill on whom to sign.

@ashlesh. You serious want Sameer at right back. He is terrible. Towards the end of matches he does not have the power in the muscles to even cross the ball as seen in PFC game.

Love how you straight away contradict yourself but thats okay.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Domnic
    > Arsenalkid700 said:

> Its alright but long term it wont win the title. You need new blood in defense.

why not valeriano

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Domnic said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Its alright but long term it wont win the title. You need new blood in defense.
    > >
    > >

>
    >

Love how you straight away contradict yourself but thats okay.

Please state what I have contradicted.  Dont confuse my statements with those made by ashlesh. I am waiting
    :-?

edited January 2013

@kid. Hava me tir chodke chup gaya. I still wait for the contradiction I made????