I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Sporting Club De Goa's Nigerian striker Richard Obiora has been released

• 2 Spaniards. Interesting. Nigerian also. Could be anyone. Maybe a good Nigerian for once who is proven.

Also will Sporting finally release Keita. He has an awesome hairstyle but his playing ability is crap. 
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Prathamesh Maulingkar to join Dempo SC on loan from Pailan Arrows. Confirmed.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Spanish, Angel Luis Berlanga from Auckland FC to join Sporting clube de Goa.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Domnic said:
    > Prathamesh Maulingkar to join Dempo SC on loan from Pailan Arrows. Confirmed.

that sounds awkward... coz he was loaned to pailan arrows i suppose so why dempo need to loan him from arrows

though i feel good move by club and i guess he can get some decent match time given the fragile defense dempo is having whenever gawli goes unavailable
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

> Domnic said:
    > Prathamesh Maulingkar to join Dempo SC on loan from Pailan Arrows. Confirmed.

immediately??? 

• archakarchak 2082 Points

> shankar said:
    > > Domnic said:
    > > Prathamesh Maulingkar to join Dempo SC on loan from Pailan Arrows. Confirmed.
    >
    >

that sounds awkward... coz he was loaned to pailan arrows i suppose so why dempo need to loan him from arrows

though i feel good move by club and i guess he can get some decent match time given the fragile defense dempo is having whenever gawli goes unavailable

the dempo contract had expired...

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > > shankar said:
    > > > Domnic said:
    > > > Prathamesh Maulingkar to join Dempo SC on loan from Pailan Arrows. Confirmed.
    > >
    > >

>
    >

he is dempo youth player and earlier i had posted that dempo should bring him back

now he came bring rest of dempo players like cavin, lester, branco , cardoz
    and one more thing confirmed is that 6 and half feet former dempo youth player and current tfa goal keeper coming back to dempo 

that is why i asked loanign a player whom you loaned to aiff?? for which @Domnic answered
    lester is dempo product?? i hope he make a move this summer at least i doubt whether he was even given a look by the club

• Good for Dempo if its true. Prathamesh is a great young talent. My only concern is that he was mainly a bench player in most games for Pailan Arrows so far this season... how many games can he get with Dempo. 

I just don't want him to regress in a harder environment.