I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Robert, Charan and Vashum just never were good enough. Paite is being used by East Bengal as a loan player to Pune and is doing very well and Naoba is now good enough.

Just because they signed them does not make them automatic starters. Samir Nasri and Cesc Fabregas were starters at Arsenal but are bench players at Manchester City and Barcelona.

Not exactly the same but you get where I am going.

>
    >

You support my statement by saying "they are not good enough". Then why were they signed??? I think my statement earlier answers why they were signed.

Long term signings. Guys like Vashum and Robert are young and will eventually break into the East Bengal team. Rai I dont know.

How about Lalrindika? Starter now.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited January 2013

Vashum got injured very early in the season. Thats why he isn't getting chance to play. But last season he played many games inplace of sanju.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    >
    >
    > > What should eb do? Have first 14 with good players,who whould be starters for any i-league team and rest 10-15 whould be who isn't even a starter for other teams? Do u realy ment that?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > #What should eb do? @Domnic

Common now. You guys have got players on a 50-75 lakh package and are not even making it on the bench. There may be about 25 guys who can make it in any other team but are sitting in stands and watching. It is not right to spoil budding careers just when they are developing. Do you really  require so many good players. And what is the outcome of all this " A second place finish". Just does not seem right.

Then what should eb do? @Domnic please explain.

> Joyptan said:
    > Then what should eb do? @Domnic please explain.

I think you have enough knowledge of football to understand what is to be done. Most important is to save some of this wasted money and divert it to youth dev., and other facilities which are lacking. EB spends much more money than we think.

How many top teams whould have Jayanta Paul & Priyant Kumar Singh as their 2nd choice keeper???

How many top teams whould have Sunil Kumar Thakur as their 3rd choice stopper???

How many top teams whould have Cavin Lobo, Subodh Kumar ,Sushanth Mathew & charan rai as their 1st choice midfielders?

How many top teams whould have Baljit Singh Sahni & Seminlen Doungel as their 1st choice stricker???

TOP TEAMS(EXCEPT MB) NOT USFC'S OR LAJONGS' OF INDIAN FOOTBALL.

> Joyptan said:
    > How many top teams whould have Jayanta Paul & Priyant Kumar Singh as their 2nd choice keeper???
    >
    > How many top teams whould have Sunil Kumar Thakur as their 3rd choice stopper???
    >
    > How many top teams whould have Cavin Lobo, Subodh Kumar ,Sushanth Mathew & charan rai as their 1st choice midfielders?
    >
    > How many top teams whould have Baljit Singh Sahni & Seminlen Doungel as their 1st choice stricker???
    >
    >
    > TOP TEAMS(EXCEPT MB) NOT USFC'S OR LAJONGS' OF INDIAN FOOTBALL.

I only said that they can make any other team in the League and not "TOP TEAM". My point is that these youngsters should get playtime. And not putting on weight doing nothing. Look at Robert's belly.

You are very challu guy. Ha ha.  You are only highlighting the worst people among the 38 players as on wiki. I counted atleast 28-30 are good players. I think Cavin Lobo and Baljit are somewhat good players though.
    :-))

To play for eb you have to be good enough to be selected in any top team.

Out of 29 acording to eb official site i have allready mentioned 7 and without alvito and saikat saha roy. Then remains 20 good players. A top team who have to play 2 leagues (cfl & i-league) at the same time need that many players. Robert is our only backup for saumik dey. Atleast 1 backup is needed.

How many top teams whould have Chidi Edeh as their 2nd teams 3rd choice strickes??? NONE :P AND U R TELLING ME THAT EB WASTING TALENT.

• > Domnic said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > How many top teams whould have Jayanta Paul & Priyant Kumar Singh as their 2nd choice keeper???
    > >
    > > How many top teams whould have Sunil Kumar Thakur as their 3rd choice stopper???
    > >
    > > How many top teams whould have Cavin Lobo, Subodh Kumar ,Sushanth Mathew & charan rai as their 1st choice midfielders?
    > >
    > > How many top teams whould have Baljit Singh Sahni & Seminlen Doungel as their 1st choice stricker???
    > >
    > >
    > > TOP TEAMS(EXCEPT MB) NOT USFC'S OR LAJONGS' OF INDIAN FOOTBALL.
    >
    >

I only said that they can make any other team in the League and not "TOP TEAM". My point is that these youngsters should get playtime. And not putting on weight doing nothing. Look at Robert's belly.

You are very challu guy. Ha ha.  You are only highlighting the worst people among the 38 players as on wiki. I counted atleast 28-30 are good players. I think Cavin Lobo and Baljit are somewhat good players though.
    :-))

That is the same in every football league in the world! And they are not really youngsters. Most of these guys are 23 years old already.