I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Domnic said:
    > How is this player Belal Arezou??? Is he good. Any idea guys.

Look at Afghanistan's performance from the SAFF Cup on youtube and judge for yourself. He scored 6 goals in the SAFF Cup in 2011 (2nd top scorer behind Chhetri) and he scored 20 goals in 97 games for Asker. All those goals were in the 3rd tier of football in Norway. He scored 0 goals in 19 games in his one season in the 2nd Division of Norway.

Must be real cheap purchase then. Just some pocket change for Alemao. He can afford to sit out of I- league.
    Since they will miss lenny for afc cup, thats why they took this guy. My assumption.

• > Domnic said:
    > We all Indian footie fans are optimists. Then why cant we think of CB winning Afc cup. Go CB.

Because unlike the 2008 AFC Cup that Dempo played in the AFC Cup has gotten a lot tougher to win. And look at their group, they have the Hong Kong champions Kitchee. They are a good side. Warriors FC is always a tough side to beat in Singapore and are tipped for the Singaporean title and you have the 2011-12 Indonesian Premier League winners.

Churchill will really need to push it if they want to prove themselves at this level.
  • www.transfermarkt.co.uk says that bas van den brink playing for cb.is it confirmed

• > shakkeerKM said:
    > www.transfermarkt.co.uk says that bas van den brink playing for cb.is it confirmed

Bilal Najarin is still their as well.
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > cmon its time AIFF come in terms of AFC and allow more foreign players in playing xi 

Why? If anything we should be amending our foreign quota to have 2+1 and one marquee. Until we see a rise in the quality of the Indian players we should wait to increase the quota.

If we wait too long, we wont have any fans left. Its high time to improve the std of league. But we should have 5 quality players and not shit like Chidi.

• > Domnic said:
    > If we wait too long, we wont have any fans left. Its high time to improve the std of league. But we should have 5 quality players and not shit like Chidi.

That is what a marquee will do. You can have 1 big name player and 3 other normal players (1 being Asian and the other two being non-Asian) and if anything, 3 normal foreigners will make the clubs think more about the type of foreigners they bring in. Extending it will just bring more deadwood into the I-League. 

No news of this Arezou signing by CB anywhre else. Is it a fake news or what???

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

> reddevil87 said:
    > @gaffer is being sarcastic here. He said dont believe media reports, and still we are believing the rumours. 

sorry for the hoax yesterday  :-))   ....never thought so many of you would fall for that...glad @reddevil87 spotted it before it became news on Hardtackle or Kolkatafootball.com !

In more genuine rumors...Dodsal are pursuing a Lebanese player, looks like the success of Bilal & Akram has led some Indian clubs to look away from the usual 30-40yr old Nigerians masquerading as young strikers !!

A lot of hidden transfer dealings with regards to coaches has begun...the merry-go round will be very interesting..not sure if this is the right thread....but it involves movement from Kolkata to the west side & to a major change in Goa... more to follow once I confirm from the source....

Armando is being sacked or what??? I hope he moves his ass out of Dempo.