I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• any more transfer rumour today?
  • is subroto pal joining any kolkata team?
  • can anybody tell me about MB'S new signings and old ones?
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    Landon Donovan will not come to India,even if Katrina Kaif agrees to have sex with him
    loved the reply of yours,,,...
    =))
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    @Sujay, here's another rumor doing the rounds, don't have any idea how authentic this is: "East Bengal In Talks With Thai InterNational Pipob On-Mo"

Source: http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html
    i am surprised see no interest by teams for talents from mumbai fc or cuk with likes of cavin, kuttymani, vineeth performing excellent for their team despite the teams performances....
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Looks like Manandeep has signed for E.B,from AIFF website :- http://the-aiff.com/pages/news/index.php?N_Id=3093
    ashindia wrote:
    Looks like Manandeep has signed for E.B,from AIFF website :- http://the-aiff.com/pages/news/index.php?N_Id=3093

looks like it is an almost done deal and this is the reason why i do have a feeling that aiff should play a tournament for PSU's but separately(may be some knockout tournaments or something which could help them keep their team alive as well) because they are not interested in glory so will give some breakthrough chances for youngsters to make it big
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    Lucas Neill is easily on a million plus dollars at al jazira the richest club in UAE....even at 34..and i doubt any I league side right now can pay that much or half of it..but yes you need to sign players and those league you mentioned should be good...but gotta move from the players you have from australian state leagues...

i-league just need to get timing rights of matches and crowd friendly... matches on weekend and 8pm kick offs maybe on weekend or 6pm and 5pm etc in winter... the league should become a stepping stone for ambitious players to move elsewhere..because so far these african players dont go away much...and happy to stay here..shows lack of ambition! if i-league can come on par with thai league in couple of seasons i think it would be very good progression...
  • Shah476 wrote:
    Lucas Neill is easily on a million plus dollars at al jazira the richest club in UAE....even at 34..and i doubt any I league side right now can pay that much or half of it..but yes you need to sign players and those league you mentioned should be good...but gotta move from the players you have from australian state leagues...

i-league just need to get timing rights of matches and crowd friendly... matches on weekend and 8pm kick offs maybe on weekend or 6pm and 5pm etc in winter... the league should become a stepping stone for ambitious players to move elsewhere..because so far these african players dont go away much...and happy to stay here..shows lack of ambition! if i-league can come on par with thai league in couple of seasons i think it would be very good progression...

Ya I do agree that maybe Neil would be to much but guys like Manuel Exposito who again had played for Barca and Atheltico Madrid and is top scorer in the OFC Champions League. We also need guys like Roy Krishna (Fiji) and others.

The I-League clubs should try to poach old players in the A-League, MLS, J.League, K-League and then poach the young players in countries like middle CONCACAF, middle South America, Africa etc.

Also we should stop going after state Australia players. They are not good enough, some are but not all. The only one who has done something is Tolgay. I-League is worst than A-League by a longshot and I-League is a little better than the NSW Premier League (Top State League in Australia).