I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• Zeleny has already been released by Mohun Bagan.
  • Why do you want Bagan to waste the bank like that. And Somnath is right, Zeleny got released last month.

Anyway for Bagan I want to see them keep these foreigners, Odafe and Hudson Silva.

Then sign Henry Ezeh and sign a good INTERNATIONAL foreigner like Lucas Neil or Carlos Bocenegra. Both are past 30, would be cheap (still pretty big for Bagan), and would almost fix your defense woes.

Why waste the budget on an attack of Odafe, Kalu and Ozbey when you can have Odafe up front with another Indian. Ezeh on the bench, and eventually because of age he wil turn into the next Odafe (hopefully with more professionalism), Silva to add to the midfield and Neil or Carlos to spearhead your defense. Sounds good to me.
  • yes, lima is hardworking player. This Debashis Dutta is a 8-X
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited April 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    If Dreier comes to I-League then I will be happy. Other foreigners I would love in I-League...

Lucas Neil (Australia, 34).

Carlos Bocenegra (United States, 32).

Landon Donovan (United States, 29).

HOLY CHRIST!!! you expect these players in I League!!!!

Donovan for god sake!!! he almost made Germans lose in 2002 World cup quarters...i remember the game...
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Landon Donovan will not come to India,even if Katrina Kaif agrees to have sex with him
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Ezeh on the bench, and eventually because of age he wil turn into the next Odafe (hopefully with more professionalism).

8-> 8-> 8->
  • And thus why I should have said that the contract should involve the showering of 1000 postitutes every week.
  • Landon Donovan will not come to India,even if Katrina Kaif agrees to have sex with him
    :O :-O
  • Anyway Lucas Neil and Carlos Bocenegra would come but it would be pricy. How many thought we could get Denil Theobald. A player who played in the 2006 World Cup. Now look, he may not be lighting up the place but in the Caribbean we have some publicity.

Anyway if anything, Lucas Neil would be cheaper although Carlos is the better player on the pitch between the two.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Its not only about playing in world cup...Bocanegra and lucas neil are class players