I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• To,
    MB recruiting team,
    Dearest Siiiir(They are not only Sir, They are Siiiir),

You are planning to give Rs.3.75cr to Mr. Odafa, Rs. 1.75cr to Mr. Tolgey, Rs. 1 cr to Mr. Barreto, Rs. 1.5 cr to M. Sunil. Total Rs. 8cr for 4. Can you please check with EPL relegated team, you will get 2 players in Rs. 8cr for a year. Even if, the most pomising player of the world Neymar(I hope you know the guy(Pouchne main kaya jata hain)) is getting Rs.12.1 cr in a year.

If you don't understand the conversion rate, then please check with google. Otherwise, I can suggest you a single line.

"Bhole baba par karega"

Thanks,
    Bholebaba
  • bholebaba wrote:
    To,
    MB recruiting team,

You are planning to give Rs.3.75cr to Mr. Odafa, Rs. 1.75cr to Mr. Tolgey, Rs. 1 cr to Mr. Barreto, Rs. 1.5 cr to M. Sunil. Total Rs. 8cr for 4. Can you please check with EPL relegated team, you will get 2 players in Rs. 8cr for a year. Even if, the most pomising player of the world Neymar(I hope you know the guy(Pouchne main kaya jata hain)) is getting Rs.12.1 cr in a year.

If you don't understand the conversion rate, then please check with google. Otherwise, I can suggest you a single line.

"Bhole baba par karega"

Thanks,
    Bholebaba

<br><div><br></div><div>baretto, sunil are leaving..tolgay is also not confirmed</div>
  • friday or sunday, who played in mumbaifc is going to sikkim, true?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Bholebaba kya baat kari tumne..waah! This short n simple logic doesnt penetrate thick skulls of the officials
  • <br>
    reddevil87 wrote:
    Utpal wrote:
    <p>Few other transfer updates from live indian football site - <a href="http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html">http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html</a></p>;
    <p>1. East Bengal Eying To Sign Karanji Singh From Salgaocar<br>2. Sangram Mukherjee Released By Mohun Bagan, Sought By Churchill<br>3. East Bengal Decide To Release Abhra Mondal</p>

<br><div><br></div><div><p>EB signing of Karanjit is poor vision from EB officials. I hope that is plain rumour not actual signing. They have a great custodian in the form Gurpreet Singh who is already shown signs of great maturity this season.</p><p> </p></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Remember that if rumors are true that EB and MB should have EVERY goalkeeper in India.</div>
  • Friday most likely as he would fill the Asian spot. He is Indonesian.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    bholebaba wrote:
    To,
    MB recruiting team,

"Bhole baba par karega"

Thanks,
    Bholebaba

<br><div><br></div><div>baretto, sunil are leaving..tolgay is also not confirmed</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>mast post!!!! but some of these players are not retained...but u made ur point...agree with u</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    If rumors are to be believed and Sunil is going to United Sikkim then it would be a great move for him.<div><br></div><div>He would probably not be the main striker, more like a partner to Nigerian Daniel Bedemi. Also Jacobs behind him would make those three click.</div><div><br></div><div>Also Sunil can go to USFC because of Baichung and I bet Baichung has connections with foreign teams but wont help Sunil till he delivers for USFC.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Daniel Bedemi left the club after openly criticizing them</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    @Rudra Source? Must be online.

<br><div><br></div><div>Everything in India is not online, esp the grey parts...Talk to him in facebook or check his comments</div>