I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Finally something which can be confirmed:<div><br></div><div><h1 style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; font-size: 18px; color: rgb(36, 36, 36); line-height: 22px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">Venkatesh, Othallo, Costa, Shahin sign until 2014</h1></div><div><br></div><div>Pune FC website!</div><div><a href="http://punefc.com/?news=venkatesh-othallo-costa-shahin-sign-until-2014">http://punefc.com/?news=venkatesh-othallo-costa-shahin-sign-until-2014</a>;
    </div>
  • Would have liked Pune FC to go for some youth in the back instead of Costa and Othallo but it is still good.<div><br></div><div>Shahin looks to be #2 with Amrinder being #3. Pal at #1???</div><div><br></div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    rudra wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    I won't talk about the other players..but since Daniel talked in a open forum, I will quote him here -<div style="font-style: normal; "><br></div><div>"<span style="background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; ">Yah <i>****(answering a TOI journalist)</i>,am livin,mission fulfiled,had to move on,to a beter organisation and not to people who only fake to da public"</span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Now we can't argue that Daniel was one of the poor players...he actually made sure USFC qualifies..most goals probably</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Also can't believe everything that Daniel says :</div><div>Caused trouble at Chirag and then moved to Shillong Lajong after 2008-09</div><div>Caused a lot of trouble at Lajong ( top scorer ) in 2009-10 and left after relegation</div><div>JCT signed him & didn't get register him for I-League due to his laziness , JCT get relegated 2010-11</div><div>Sporting CLub de Goa take him in 2011 transfer window, he causes trouble again , gets kicked off team mid 2nd Division , but returns for last 2 games to help them qualify.</div><div>Helps USFC qualify 2012</div><div><br></div><div>He was unhappy about not being paid for 2 months , and now is probably upset about the offer for next year or the lack of bonus/advance for next season.</div><div><br></div><div>in life you reap what you sow..........</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Wow. This must explain why he is not big in I-League. Looking at his scoring records you would expect him to be on a mid-high table team.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Shame... Daniel Bedemi and United Sikkim seemed to be the perfect combination.</font></div>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    cliford miranda linked with mariners.
    source: sports time (news time)