I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I won't talk about the other players..but since Daniel talked in a open forum, I will quote him here -<div style="font-style: normal; "><br></div><div>"<span style="background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; ">Yah <i>****(answering a TOI journalist)</i>,am livin,mission fulfiled,had to move on,to a beter organisation and not to people who only fake to da public"</span></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote:
    I won't talk about the other players..but since Daniel talked in a open forum, I will quote him here -<div style="font-style: normal; "><br></div><div>"<span style="background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; ">Yah <i>****(answering a TOI journalist)</i>,am livin,mission fulfiled,had to move on,to a beter organisation and not to people who only fake to da public"</span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Now we can't argue that Daniel was one of the poor players...he actually made sure USFC qualifies..most goals probably</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    friday or sunday, who played in mumbaifc is going to sikkim, true?

<br><div><br></div><div>Friday of <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">mumbai fc</span><span style="font-size: 10pt; "> is rumoured for the move to USFC ..but if they are getting sunil i dont think they will go for any other striker</span></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    The way USFC been working so far....i see the shades of old-fashioned mentality shown by kolkatta club owners mainly of Mohun Bagan and then a little bit of east bengal and i am not surprised to see such statements from their own players against management
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    shankar wrote:
    The way USFC been working so far....i see the shades of old-fashioned mentality shown by kolkatta club owners mainly of Mohun Bagan and then a little bit of east bengal and i am not surprised to see such statements from their own players against management

<br><div><br></div><div>True, one of the members of IFN, whose comments I have lots of respect and I am very sure he is in close proximity to NE football administration had said the same thing few months back. I thought he is saying that because USFC is a rival but now I know what exactly he meant...</div><div><br></div><div>Daniel could say all that coz he is Nigerian, doesn't care...is popular enough to be in different 2nd div clubs...but Indian players, whose conditions are worse, can't even say things openly....Saying against Bhaichung's club would be an professional suicide</div>
  • I will admit that I am confused. Yes this is Kolkata club mentality but...<div><br></div><div>1) I still dont believe 90% of rumors</div><div><br></div><div>2) USFC is a promoted club, they want to make sure they do well first season plus they have not brought players yet. They may still only bring in 4-5 players which is normal for a promoted club.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I will admit that I am confused. Yes this is Kolkata club mentality but...<div><br></div><div>1) I still dont believe 90% of rumors</div><div><br></div><div>2) USFC is a promoted club, they want to make sure they do well first season plus they have not brought players yet. They may still only bring in 4-5 players which is normal for a promoted club.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>More than bringing the issue here is lot of them are leaving...</div><div><br></div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I will admit that I am confused. Yes this is Kolkata club mentality but...<div><br></div><div>1) I still dont believe 90% of rumors</div><div><br></div><div>2) USFC is a promoted club, they want to make sure they do well first season plus they have not brought players yet. They may still only bring in 4-5 players which is normal for a promoted club.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>More than bringing the issue here is lot of them are leaving...</div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Expected for an expansion club (I am not making that comparison). But you never know. Maybe Baichung and co. knew that a few locals would not make it or a few were impatient for there money and left for clubs that would give them playing time.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I love doing this in this thread :<div><br></div><div>Anyone heard a facebook guy going in diff grps and saying Dempo linked with Tommasson, Denmark legend!!!!</div><div><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Dahl_Tomasson">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Dahl_Tomasson</a>;
    </div><div><br></div><div>I wanted to say WTF...but then nowadays u dont know...Jay Jay okocha calls armando and all that ......</div>