Father - "Oh that's great. What is your favourable position?"
    Son -"I wanna be a striker"
    Father- "Great...great...and who is your role model? Messi? or Ronaldo?"
    Son - "None of them."
    Father -"Then who?"
    Son- "Robin Singh"
    Father-"Robin Singh- he was a cricketer"
    Son- "No, Robin Singh is a player of EB"
    Father - "But why! Is he a good player? Will he go to England to join a EPL club?"
    Son - "No...he is changing his team...and next season he will play for MB"
    Father - "Then!!!!!!"
    Son -"For the next season he will get Rs 65 lakhs"
    Father - "So!!! Messi is getting nearly 100 times greater than that.."
    Son-"But, just check with the Messi's schedule, he is getting more because the half of the world believe that he is the best player of the world, and another half believe that is Ronaldo"
    Father- "I am listening"
    Son- "But, only one man thinks hatke...he is different.."
    Father -"Who is he?"
    Son-"He is a MB official"
    Father -"What does he think?"
    Son-"He thinks that Robin Singh is the best"
    Father -"So.."
    Son-"I also want any one of them to think that I am the best"
    Father -"Then what?"
    Son- "I shall get on average Rs. 50 lakhs per year, If I can continue that for 10 years..then I shall have Rs. 5 crore"
    Father-"After 10 years, there will be no income for you"
    Son-"I have a plan for that also..then I shall become one of the recruiting team...and get 10% as cut money from the next Robin singh...that is Rs. 5 lakh...And this is a life long job, those who are working in MNC, may be they have income of Rs. 5 lakh p.a., but none of them have Rs. 5 cr in their bank account....that's I call income with out income tax, And dad that's why, I want to tell everybody..."
    Father-"What?"
    Son-"There is nothing in education, So, change the game...dad dad..."
    Father fainted

</font><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Excellent sense of humor. great!! But still this yr mb doing better. 1 thing for sure they must not give debasish datta for recruiting.. </font></div>
  • any transfer rumours, mate?<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Daniel Bedemi Facebook.

<br><div><br></div><div>Can you please post the link to his FB profile or mention what name whould i search for to get to his profile</div><div><br></div><div>I tried but i couldnot Please do that Thanks</div>[/quotie]

2 evry1 plz don't provide him link of bedemi's profile.

can i know the reason???
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <b>Rupayan Bhattacharya</b><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">J J Okocha may be interested to play but money will be problem. Dempo will not spend big money this year.</span>
    </div>
  • somesh wrote:
    <b>Rupayan Bhattacharya</b><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">J J Okocha may be interested to play but money will be problem. Dempo will not spend big money this year.</span>
    </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Can someone please say why a Jay Jay who has no games sense 2008 should be signed?</div>
    <span style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; ">He surely has </span><i>games-sense. </i>He might not have <i>games since</i> 2008.<div><br></div><div>Jokes apart, I think its just media that is misleading. Rupayan said that JayJay called Armando to congratulate him and said he wants to help out. And he extrapolated that he will play. Well there are other ways to help. And he is an agent now</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    somesh wrote:
    <b style="font-weight: normal; ">Rupayan Bhattacharya</b><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">J J Okocha may be interested to play but money will be problem. <b>Dempo will not spend big money this year.</b></span>
    </div>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">The statement that dempo wont spend big makes me happier as it would mean there is higher chances for more youths to get chance to come to senior team and prove themselves and if possible establish themselves as super sub or starting 11 player</div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div>
  • shankar wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    <b style="font-weight: normal; ">Rupayan Bhattacharya</b><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">J J Okocha may be interested to play but money will be problem. <b>Dempo will not spend big money this year.</b></span>
    </div>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">The statement that dempo wont spend big makes me happier as it would mean there is higher chances for more youths to get chance to come to senior team and prove themselves and if possible establish themselves as super sub or starting 11 player</div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>+1 I think all this depends on Dempo in the I-League U20 though.</div>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Subroto Bhattacharya is for sure going to be dropped as Mohun Bagan coach. Apparently, this has nothing to do with his performance. The players from other states do not want to play for Mohun Bagan if he is  the coach. they complain that he is partial