I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Lets not get to... (cant think of word right now) but Nigerians are okay but only a few. Like Ranty Martins is a Nigerian who adds a lot to Indian football.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Odafa intentianlly missing from the list </div> :-\"

<br><div><br></div><div>Yes, he is great but his wages are to much. Martins deserves it, he is proven in I-League and AFC Cup.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Odafa proved at i league too, and didn't get much change in afc..only once</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont know. Odafe as proven himself more than Ranty and Ranty had two chances while Odafe had one. Its just my opinion. If I had to choose a player I would choose Ranty Martins though.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: -webkit-center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "> FATAI ADISA ALAO of Al Arouba of Yemen linked with Prayag!!!</span><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: -webkit-center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">defender</span></div>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt; ">
    rudra wrote:
    </font><span style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: -webkit-center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "> FATAI ADISA ALAO of Al Arouba of Yemen linked with Prayag!!! </span><span style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: -webkit-center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">defender</span><span style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">
     </span><div><hr style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt; "><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">MORE NIGERIANS!!!</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Oruba_(Zabid)#Current_first_team_squad</font></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt; ">He is number 21. Here is his page... </font><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alao_Fatai_Adisa</font></div></div>;
  • ashindiaashindia 9368 Points
    Odafe and Ranty are both good but don't deserve more than 2 crores mark unless they are called-up to Nigeria NT Probables.
  • The foreign striker duo,Henry and Opara has been released by Churchil Brothers....Opara will most probably go back to his old club ONGC,while Henry is in talks with Salgaokar
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <font face="'Trebuchet MS'"><b>Sukhwinder Singh, the former Pailan Arrows coach is being sought after by Mohun Bagan officials as a replacement of Subrato Bhattacharya. Prashant Banerjee will most likely retain his position as the coach.</b></font><div><font face="'Trebuchet MS'"><b><br></b></font></div><div><font face="'Trebuchet MS'"><b>Apart from that, they are also considering Santosh Kashyap of Air India</b></font></div>
  • <div class="Message">
    <span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS';"><b>Sukhwinder Singh, the
    former Pailan Arrows coach is being sought after by Mohun Bagan
    officials as a replacement of Subrato Bhattacharya. Prashant Banerjee
    will most likely retain his position as the coach.</b></span><div><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS';"><b><br></b></span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS';"><b>Apart from that, they are also considering Santosh Kashyap of Air India<br><br><br>it will be bad decision by bullshit officials<br></b></span></div> </div>
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    <P><SPAN style="COLOR: #808080; FONT-FAMILY: 'arial black', helvetica, sans-serif">27th April 2012 :-</SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: #800000; FONT-FAMILY: 'arial black', helvetica, sans-serif"> United Sikkim To Conduct Trials For Signing Lesser Known Players</SPAN><BR><BR><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Goaded by the insane wage demands of experienced <STRONG>I-League </STRONG>players, <STRONG>United Sikkim FC </STRONG>are looking to bring in unknown talents from remote parts of the country by conducting trial camps. <STRONG>USFC</STRONG> manager Arunabha Bhattacharya confirmed the news and added that the trials will be a month long affair as per Chief Coach Phillipe de Rider's suggestion. Rider suggested to conduct trials in four different parts of the country - Kolkata, Punjab, Kerala and Sikkim. The Kolkata trial is scheduled to be held at <STRONG>East Bengal </STRONG>ground on May 4th and 5th. </SPAN></P>
    <P><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Source: <A href="http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html">http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html</A></SPAN></P>;
    <P><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I feel it's a very bold step by USFC. That is the need of the hour. There are many talented youngsters hidden in remove villages and such trials will surely help them in realizing their dreams of playing for I-League clubs. Way to go USFC.</SPAN></P>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    seems like churchill is going through a bad financial phase. I hope they will overcome this situation soon.