I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• Hey, this is a stupid suggestion coming from me but how about an I-League club consider a defender for the league, a foreign one but an Icon one. Yes that is right, I am suggesting...<div><br></div><div>Alessandro Nesta!!!</div><div><br></div><div>He is 36. Last year on contract so he would be free. I can see a club like United Sikkim, East Bengal, Mohun Bagan getting him. Now I dont want to start anything so hear me out... THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION AND NOT REAL RUMORS.</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Alessandro Nesta will be too expensive and he would take one look at the facilities at the clubs you mentioned and turn around and call his agent about Middle East or China<div><br></div><div>Why travel by road for 7 hours to Sikkim every week when you can live in 5 Star luxury in Middle East or China and get paid more ?</div><div>Top players won't come to India until facilities improve,  </div><div>You should see the pathetic state of dressing rooms at most I-League venues and then you will understand why clubs continue to opt for African players rather than Europeans</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    gaffertape wrote:
    Alessandro Nesta will be too expensive and he would take one look at the facilities at the clubs you mentioned and turn around and call his agent about Middle East or China</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Why travel by road for 7 hours to Sikkim every week when you can live in 5 Star luxury in Middle East or China and get paid more ?</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Top players won't come to India until facilities improve,  </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">You should see the pathetic state of dressing rooms at most I-League venues and then you will understand why clubs continue to opt for African players rather than Europeans</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Haha I have seen them. I mean imagine going from this...</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://anninmilanblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/tour07.jpg</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">To what we have here. I even hear that the Salt Lake Stadium dressing rooms are shit again after that one match between to teams that did nothing for Indian football. You know Argentina and Venezuela or as the ad put it... Paraguay. Also I dont think he would be a fan of open-training with fans. Top players like there privacy and the usual open-practice days for members (usually during pre-season)</font></div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Mohammedan SC looking to sign Ashim Biswas, Sangram Mukherjee and Yusif Yakubu. They are releasing Stanley and Hassan. Most of their local players are leaving. The 2nd Div player too have hiked their prices 3-4 times
  • Horray for the collaps of realistic prices in India and clubs who are to busy blaming AIFF than getting off there fat asses.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Pep out of Barca. For the last few years, with MB trophy less and their officials trying to divert the attention of their huge fan base, and trying to cover up their inefficiency in stitching together a well-knit team by creating huge hype during transfer season(possibly every talented and sought after player in Indian soccer is being linked to this club every year, prior to the transfer season!!!!), so how abt Pep being linked to MB to be their next coach, now that speculation is ripe abt Subrata's future...!!!   =)) =))
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • STEPHEN DIAS NOT YET CONFIRMED BY MOHUN BAGAN?
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    all the best to ravinder, a brilliant left back. Unfortunately couldn't find a place in already starstudded east bengal first xi. Hopefully he will do better in airindia. God bless him