I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Arrows's Bijendra Singh to Mohun Bagan
  • Admin wrote:
    Mohammedan Sporting Club in talks with Theodre Sunday of Chirag United Kerala

<br><div><br></div><div>Who is Theodre???</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    projenator wrote:
    There's demands in facebook groups that players who have revolted and are refusing to play under Subrata be made public since this is a public club with huge fan base. </font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am pretty sure that won't happen but if it does, then those players will have a hard time playing in Calcutta in the future such is the rage against these players. Gourmangi's name is already out, he should consider himself lucky that he won't have to play much in Calcutta next season.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">From what I read it seems that the players are not what they should act like... professionals. They sound like they get embarrassed when Subrata screams at them at practice and Subrata can here them.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Honestly I would rather the practices be private. A club like Mohun Bagan should be keeping there practices private. </font></div>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited April 2012
    <br>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana">
    projenator wrote:
    There's demands in facebook groups that players who have revolted and are refusing to play under Subrata be made public since this is a public club with huge fan base. </font><br><br><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana">I am pretty sure that won't happen but if it does, then those players will have a hard time playing in Calcutta in the future such is the rage against these players. Gourmangi's name is already out, he should consider himself lucky that he won't have to play much in Calcutta next season.</font><br><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana">From what I read it seems that the players are not what they should act like... professionals. They sound like they get embarrassed when Subrata screams at them at practice and Subrata can here them.</font></div><div><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana"><br></font></div><div><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana">Honestly I would rather the practices be private. A club like Mohun Bagan should be keeping there practices private. </font></div>

<br><br>I don't think that's a good idea, given the kind of folks in the administration. Had the practices been private, Subrata would have been kicked out by now with a statement from the officials that he misbehaved with players or something their evil brains could concoct. Luckily since the practices are public, a lot of fans who attend practice regularly know the "level" of misbehavior and now everyone is solidly behind Subrata.  A section of the officials, especially mid-level are not very fond of Subrata given his upright outspoken nature and most importantly his popularity all over Bengal.  Subrata has helped  a lot of talented budding players from remote areas by recommending them to practice on grounds with decent infrastructure and continues to do so. This season, he allowed at least three budding players, one of them with speech related issues by birth to practice with the senior team under his supervision.  All in all, everyone around feels very strongly about Subrata's integrity and honesty of intentions to contribute to Indian football, at least much more than the officials.  The officials have a very poor public image compared to Subrata, no wonder they want him out on the slightest pretext. <br><br>I am trying to explain the kind of challenges Subrata has to deal with on a day to day basis which someone like Armando or Derek does not.  The kind of dirty politics that pervade Calcutta football given its popularity, it is in the best interests of Calcutta football that everything be kept open to media and fans, exactly what EB officials recently did when Morgan started having private practice sessions and as a result was having nastly altercations with the media daily for reporting  the Tolgay- Gurwinder brawl. A lot is being made out of Subrata's poor man management skills but more issues have happened at East Bengal practice this season where the show run by Trevor Morgan, issues as serious as racism the way he favored Alan Gow, who was failing game after game instead of a proven customer like Penn.<br>
  • Thought I should add this, the majority of MB officials are very much in hands and gloves with the ruling party in the state at present.  I just presented a relevant( if you are having difficulty relating, please don't hesitate to ask) fact, everyone is free to form their own conclusion.<br>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    according to some news papers east bengal have signed lalrindika ralte. Two top recruiters were in goa to talk to dika and abranches.
  • arsenalfan wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Mohammedan Sporting Club in talks with Theodre Sunday of Chirag United Kerala

<br><div><br></div><div>Who is Theodre???</div>

<br><br>The player being referred is David Sunday, Chirag Kerala striker. Theodore Sunday used to play for Mohammedan a couple seasons ago but I guess he retired from football due to a career threatening injury.  I am not very sure about his retirement but I am confident that he had a career threatening injury.<br>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • what up?<br><br>any more rumours?<br>