IMG-Reliance in Indian Football

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > silicon3 said:
    > > so tommorow is d big day when IMG will releas its " awsome plan " to rejuvinate Indian football...apparantely as per IMG it will be a game changer.. i will surely take it with apinch of salt...

only believe it after its out in the public...still keeping my fingers crossed

>
    >

According to Arunava it will be very interesting. Lots of talking to be done.

well it should cover dedicated football infra, TV rights , money to the clubs... there have been to many broken promises, soo i will onlyget excited when i see the real thing.

• Also the fact we want to separate from AIFF but that is the biggest problem. How can it be done? Also cups etc. Lots to talk about.

• I love the part where it says that during the IMG presentation the United Sikkim representative just walked out of the room. Classic. :)

COME ON IPFCA! DONT GIVE UP!!!
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Why do the AIFF don't want to follow AFC guidelines but forcing the clubs to do so? AFC clearly says that the league should be a separate legal entity. Do they have any reason, any explanation for this sort of attitude?

• > somesh said:
    > Why do the AIFF don't want to follow AFC guidelines but forcing the clubs to do so? AFC clearly says that the league should be a separate legal entity. Do they have any reason, any explanation for this sort of attitude?

Well I do agree with AIFF's point that its not that simple and the more I read into this I am starting to think that both AIFF and IPFCA have NO IDEA what they want to do.

For example, what happens if we give IPFCA the whole league? What will they do? We need assurance that they have plan and that such a plan is able to be done. Also I have said this before, we dont need to be separate. AfC guidelines dont need to be followed 100%. How do I know this... AUSTRALIA. The A-League is not a separate legal entry. The A-League is still connected to the FFA. There is no separation there. So No we dont have to be a separate entity but if the IPFCA think we should be, we should have an idea what they will do. 

Also remember that the IPFCA should keep AIFF happy because if I-League becomes a separate entity, you then need AIFF to sanction I-League as the top league in India. You piss off AIFF then that wont happen.
  • souravindiasouravindia 3615 Points

well frankly AIFF can do nothing without the clubs..its not cricket where within a day you can create franchises and everything will run smoothly...football is all about clubs..but yes your idea is correct..IPFCA needs to have a plan rather than just asking for legal entity..but if and when it happens I think it will be beneficial for Indian football..

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > I love the part where it says that during the IMG presentation the United Sikkim representative just walked out of the room. Classic. :)

COME ON IPFCA! DONT GIVE UP!!!

LOL! yea that looks so great that the clubs are in full mood to get what they have asked for and there is no room for any compromise which is great
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Wtf ...img did a very sketchy presentation n .?? n lajong walks out..i like that. when will imo diff have some urgency... i think this will get d same shirt response again n again..

• ashindiaashindia 9264 Points

41 year old Youssef Hadji(Morocco) has been contaced by agents to play in newly proposed IPL next year.

Seriously is this a fucking joke ???? I mean what will he pluay ???? Even India U-17 player will be fitter than him