Football at London Olympics 2012

Comments

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    They are not shit. They are not as good as Brazil or Spain on paper but they are far from shit.<div><br></div><div>Brazil need the gold. Rumors out of Brazil say that if they do not win the gold than the coach would be in hot water. Brazil cares a lot about the olympics. Spain as well.</div>

yeah a medal less than gold will b underachievement for brazil.
    edited July 2012
    HT-Brazil 1 vs 1 Belarus
    Renan Bressan (9')
    Alexandre Pato (15')
    my fav. mexican came of the bench and lead EL TRI to 2-0 victory over Gabon.
    Giovani dos Santos (62',90+1′ PG)
    seriously harry cud nt utilise his talent.he is probably the most talented mexican atm imo.
    edited July 2012
    FT-Brazil 3 vs 1 Belarus
    Renan Bressan (9')
    Alexandre Pato (15')
    Neymar(65')
    Oscar(90')
  • my fav. mexican came of the bench and lead EL TRI to 2-0 victory over Gabon.
    seriously harry cud nt utilise his talent.he is probably the most talented mexican atm imo.

<br><div><br></div><div>There are many more talented on that Mexican team.</div>
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Amazing game in progress..nearly 40 mins gone and 10 man Senegal leading against Uruguay 2-0 :)<br>Olympics football is much better then the shitty European championships!!<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>There are many more talented on that Mexican team.</div>
    name a few of them?
  • my fav. mexican came of the bench and lead EL TRI to 2-0 victory over Gabon.

name a few of them?

<br><div><br></div><div>Raul Jimenez I see when I watch the Mexican League. He is a great player and better than Dos Santos in my opinion when it comes to forward. Mind you Raul only has 3 goals at club level but its the other things he does. He moves around. Gets involved. Helps his team when called upon.</div><div><br></div><div>Darvin Chavez, Marco Fabian, Diego Reyes, Hector Herrea to name others.</div>
    Senegal who played for an hour with 10 men beat Uruguay 2-0 via goals from Moussa Konaté(9',37').

name a few of them?

<br><div><br></div><div>Raul Jimenez I see when I watch the Mexican League. He is a great player and better than Dos Santos in my opinion when it comes to forward. Mind you Raul only has 3 goals at club level but its the other things he does. He moves around. Gets involved. Helps his team when called upon.</div><div><br></div><div>Darvin Chavez, Marco Fabian, Diego Reyes, Hector Herrea to name others.</div>

great