jees_jose wrote: »
    japan def. spain 1-0 <br><br>Thats cool! <br>

<br><br>WTF NO WAY.......<br> :-O
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    samiam wrote: »
    jees_jose wrote: »
    japan def. spain 1-0 <br><br>Thats cool! <br>

<br><br>WTF NO WAY.......<br> :-O

Yes way ... Japan had initial strike and on 41' Spain was red carded and played rest of the game with 10 men. <br>There was no way to get back with 10 men against Japan.<br>
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    Brazil 3 vs 2 Egypt
    16′ RAFAEL DA SILVA :)
    26′ Leandro Damião
    30′ Neymar
    52' Mohamed Abo Trika
    76' M.Gharbiyya
    edited July 2012
    FT
    Belarus 1 - 0 New Zealand
    TEAM FLOP BRITAIN 1-1 SENEGAL :p
    bellamy(20') kanote(82')
    UAE 1–2 Uruguay
    Gabon 1–1 Switzerland
    Mexico 0–0 South Korea
    Honduras 2–2 Morocco
    spain 0-1 japan
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Why do you guys hate Great Britain so much?</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I would say Brazil and Spain are flops. A 3-2 win over Egypt. They should have done better. This is the same team I saw play the Argentina first team a few days ago. They should have won 5-1.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Spain... you know.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Senegal is actually a good team. One of the top African nations. Probably better than Japan.</font></div>
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Great to see team FLOP BRITAIN flop up :)...Giggs is now behaving like a cry baby..just hope FLOP BRITAIN gets knocked out in the group stage itself <br> :D
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    FaNtEcH wrote: »
    Guys, how many common players are there between this Olympic UAE squad and the one that played in the U22 AFC qualifiers?<br>

o<br>Not even a single common player..we played against their B team and that B team beat Oman 2-0 to qualify for AFC u-22 championships when our A team cud not..so you can see how too much was made out of our ordinary performance!!<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Ronny wrote: »
    Great to see team FLOP BRITAIN flop up :)...Giggs is now behaving like a cry baby..just hope FLOP BRITAIN gets knocked out in the group stage itself </font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> :D

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">How is Britain a flop!? Why not Spain or Brazil. They should have done better as well. Dont harras Britain just for the sake of doing it.</font></div>
    edited July 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Why do you guys hate Great Britain so much?</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I would say Brazil and Spain are flops. A 3-2 win over Egypt. They should have done better. This is the same team I saw play the Argentina first team a few days ago. They should have won 5-1.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Spain... you know.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Senegal is actually a good team. One of the top African nations. Probably better than Japan.</font></div>

we all know either GB or Eng both are shit as usually they are.if not gold brazil will other two medal for sure.i don't care about spain as they are main threat to brazil for gold.i want them out as early as possible.uruguay r capable of beating brazil n win gold.
  • They are not shit. They are not as good as Brazil or Spain on paper but they are far from shit.<div><br></div><div>Brazil need the gold. Rumors out of Brazil say that if they do not win the gold than the coach would be in hot water. Brazil cares a lot about the olympics. Spain as well.</div>