spot on :D :D :D

<br><br>4-6-0 aka spain's style in euro's<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    shankar wrote: »
    archak wrote: »
    4-6-0

<br><div><br></div><div>4-6-0 or 10-0-0 :P</div>

<br><br>and what did manu do against barca yesterday......... :P @kshitij<;br>
  • archak wrote: »
    shankar wrote: »
    archak wrote: »
    4-6-0

<br><div><br></div><div>4-6-0 or 10-0-0 :P</div>

<br><br>and what did manu do against barca yesterday......... :P @kshitij<;br>

<br><div><br></div><div>That was not defensive. They just could not get the ball :P :)</div>
  • <b>10 minutes in: Arsenal 1-0 FC Koln.</b><div><b><br></b></div><div><b>AFC: Vermaelan.</b></div><div><b><br></b></div><div><b>STREAM: sportlemon.tv</b></div>
  • <b>16 minutes in: Arsenal 2-0 FC Koln</b><div><b><br></b></div><div><b>AFC: Vermaelan and Podolski (Penalty)</b></div><div><b><br>STREAM: sportlemon.tv</b></div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    seems like sahin,  M'villa may not com to Arsenal....<br><br>RVP was booed at the FC Koln match and Wenger wants him to stay.. i am a bit doubtfull that MANUwill pay 30 million for him..so it may be that he will be in Arsenal colors and get a transfer in Jan 2013...<br>
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    seems like sahin,  M'villa may not com to Arsenal....<br><br>RVP was booed at the FC Koln match and Wenger wants him to stay.. i am a bit doubtfull that MANUwill pay 30 million for him..so it may be that he will be in Arsenal colors and get a transfer in Jan 2013...<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Sahin died down. Who knows, Morinho keeps playing him as a left-back in pre-season which is not his position so who knows. M'vila I feel will go to Spurs as Parker is injured. Not bad though, we still have Song, Johan can play DM to when needed.</div><div><br></div><div>I think we are good. No more signings.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    silicon3 wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Sahin died down. Who knows, Morinho keeps playing him as a left-back in pre-season which is not his position so who knows. M'vila I feel will go to Spurs as Parker is injured. Not bad though, we still have Song, Johan can play DM to when needed.</div><div><br></div><div>I think we are good. No more signings.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Song??wasnt he rumoured for a move to barcelona??</div>
  • I know but I dont think it will happen. Unlike with van Persie, Adabeyor, Nasri etc Song has 2-3 years left on his contract and Barca dont have the funds to pay 25 million pounds.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

so its is done RVP going to MANU for 24 million.....This even after Wenger strenghted the squad with three class signings, he showed amition exactly what u said lacked at ARSENAL FC.. I as a RVP fan wish him all the best but dont ever f******g expect  a welcome by gooners now..

for all i care i hope u sit and warm MANU bench