Arsenal : The 2012-13 Season

Comments

• I dont think Newcastle will be willing to sell Cabaye and at a good price. I think either M'vila or Dempsey.

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

now Theo Walcott wants 100K per week from 50K..what is just happening at Arsenal??..

and with just 2 days remaining i am very fearful that no more players will come in..

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points

There are rumors that Theo wants to move to City! I feel sad for Wenger, he makes player and they all leave when they are their peak.

Also, I wonder, where does all the money goes by selling off these players, like Nasri, Robin, Song, Cesc, etc. I noted, Arsenal only spends half the money they receive by selling the established players. Where does the rest of money goes?? Why cant they re-invest completely, that way they wont even violate financial fair play(which Arsenal boasts about).

• Its Theo, what a loss. Either way we are keeping him apparently despite him not signing. He knows he is only going to start at Arsenal, we offer him 75k a week and that is enough for a player like Walcott, fucking 100k is stupid, van Persie got 90k!

When will the two promised signing wenger has promised come in...its.looks more n.more remote...iits very very confusing and sad that likes of theo wanna leave..agents r really messing up arsenal..

• Champions League group stage draw ...

Group B - Arsenal, Schalke, Olympiacos, Montpellier,

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Aruncito said:
    > Champions League group stage draw ...

Group B - Arsenal, Schalke, Olympiacos, Montpellier,

Arsenal cant get luckier at least as far the this draw goes

Arsenal always.makes it past d group stage without fail...

• What a way to get the first win of this season against our old foes! If there is one big club that has been in greater decline than Arsenal in the last 5 years it is Liverpool and I feel more sorry for their supporters than ours. We are relatively stable compared to them but still nowhere near where we used to be in our prime.