Why don't v bring in experience gk?

szesny is top GK.

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > > jitinjoseph said:
    > > Why don't v bring in experience gk?
    >
    >
    > szesny is top GK.

Agree. Chesney, Mannone, and Fabianksi are great. I was making a joke about the panic as we all know the Brit newspapers need something bad.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > kshitij USFC said:
    > > > jitinjoseph said:
    > > > Why don't v bring in experience gk?
    > >
    > >
    > > szesny is top GK.
    >
    >

Agree. Chesney, Mannone, and Fabianksi are great. I was making a joke about the panic as we all know the Brit newspapers need something bad.

but i feel we should go for a 30+ gk

• > jitinjoseph said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > kshitij USFC said:
    > > > > jitinjoseph said:
    > > > > Why don't v bring in experience gk?
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > szesny is top GK.
    > >
    > >

>
    >
    but i feel we should go for a 30+ gk

Why? We have 3 good keepers. Why another. Mannone is 24 and Fabianski is 28.
  • Schzney not to play against montpellier.. mannone will be the GK..

my query is will giroud get his first goal for arsenal against his former club? and what is the prediction of the scores.. i hope to see maybe a 3-1 or 2-0 in favpur of AFC.

I dont really follow french football but surely arsenal level of gae play is a few notches above the french.. we should win this, but it does depend on Montepeller game play..will they pack the defense and midfield and have alone striker upfront + quick counterattacks..

Should Giroud score it will do him a world of good..the sooner he gets is confidence back stronger Arsenal will be. even now he is proving to be a big menace

Finally what about Theo Walcott..should Wenger sell him in Jan..he will be the last link to the invincible's other than Diaby ( who seems to be keen to prove himself at AFC).. in my personal opinion wenger has never criticized his player but seems to be drawing the line this year having packed off RVP , Song and  now talking tough with Theo.

Finally the mouth watering match AFC Vs ManCity..wow!!!!! can wait for that match to start..if we win Mancity and Chelsea it will prove that this will be THE team to challenge for  the EPL.

• Podolski and gervinho scores in a 2-1 win over montepiller in ucl

• The early penalty really did gave me a scare.

• ManCity will hopefully be demoralized and tired after their loss to RM.. This will be hugely critical match for us and give a a correct picture of how strong v r or r v capable of winning the EPL..

• Agreed. Its going to be good test for Arsenal. Also Aguero might be back. But I am positive that Arsenal will have their 3 points.

On lighter side. Giroud should gel and style his hairs like Ronaldo to kill any hopes Man City might have :D

• Today is the D day and by far the hardest test this Arsenal team will have...Beat MANcity and it will be a massive boost to our EPL intentions and a testimony to the strength of the team..

Mancity have had a tough match with RM and lost a scond loss to arsenal will really hurt them badly..