Arsenal : The 2012-13 Season

Comments

• > Terp13 said:
    > What a way to get the first win of this season against our old foes! If there is one big club that has been in greater decline than Arsenal in the last 5 years it is Liverpool and I feel more sorry for their supporters than ours. We are relatively stable compared to them but still nowhere near where we used to be in our prime.

I feel we are getting there, I am just waiting for Giroud to get that goal and Wilshere and Tomas to come back. We will get a cup this season.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited September 2012
  • Keep the faith...Seeing the way our Defense is playing..we are slowly but surely getting there..A measured confident defense unlike the prev 2 seasons.. We dominated this game, period!!!.

Giroud will eventually click..so far he has been misfiring but it will just take 1 goal to get his creative goal scoring juices to start flowing.

Its said Attacks win you games but strong defense wins you the championships..

• What I like about Giroud, even though he is missing some sitters, is that he is quick for a guy of his size and he gets in the right positions and causes opposition defense trouble. His presence allows space for others like Podolski and Cazorla and then Giroud will start scoring once teams will ignore him because he misses too much. Then we will have a potent Arsenal attack. I think Giroud, Torres, and Robin Singh need to have a group therapy session where they sort out their problems of not scoring some easy goals.
    :))

• > Terp13 said:
    > What I like about Giroud, even though he is missing some sitters, is that he is quick for a guy of his size and he gets in the right positions and causes opposition defense trouble. His presence allows space for others like Podolski and Cazorla and then Giroud will start scoring once teams will ignore him because he misses too much. Then we will have a potent Arsenal attack. I think Giroud, Torres, and Robin Singh need to have a group therapy session where they sort out their problems of not scoring some easy goals.
    :))

Go watch some Giroud videos from Ligue 1 on youtube and then take him out of that category.
  • Diaby ..please stay fit ...u were the rock of Gilbatrar!!!

• Arsenal 6 - 1 Southampton

gervinho scores double,podolski,walcott also scores...+2 own goals from southampton

GUNNERS ROCKS.....

:D

• Gervinho is a far more confident player.. its a pity we let in a goal cause of Schzney childish mistake.. i still thought Diaby was missed especially in teh second half

• I cant wait for the headlines...

"Goalkeeping problems panic Arsenal as they push 6 past Southampton" :D
  • Why don't v bring in experience gk?