Mumbai Tigers

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Hha "NON GOAN FANS" ?

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited October 2012

Ashlesh
    > Varun Kochi said:

> I heard Pune FC had around 10k fans for their last home game...how many were there for the royal goan derby?? Seriously, they need to bring something new for something better...i don't see the atmosphere of goan club matches to be so pleasant as it really should be considering their rich tradition and craze for football...

lol i heard pune fc had empty stadiums for each game check out their picture  
    last year i got associated with a city based club in goa i know how it was for owner the club he changed his name according to sponsors and got some good players now that club always get 2k fans for every match 

10k??
    hell no
    even i saw the pics as well. the stadium looks 3/4 empty.i saw a comment from PFC fan where he says 3k was d attendance in lst match vs MFC.
    2nd ly seeing the pics in which PFC hv shown some crowd.half of them school childrens(which r allowed entry for free) n NE ppl(probably coz of JEJE).
    where r locals? hv to say im nt impressed @ all with attendance @ PFC games.

33 k likes on FB

3k in stadium

plasticfans

4.5 k likes on FB

more than 12k in stadium

truefans ;D

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

wow is all i can say

• Ya, Pune FC is the best club in terms of organization but they are a shi* market in Indian Football. In MLS (Yes, I am mentioning MLS again as an example. Sue me) Pune FC would have folded and MLS losing $10 million dollars. Pune needs to really consider the market they are in... I still say a move to Nagpur would work for them. They can't keep losing money if fans don't show.

As for Goa... Dempo and Salgaocar (and Churchill to an extent) are doing an EXCELLENT JOB. The population of Goa is 1,000,000. Its not a big state and to generate the attendance they are getting is good enough. Those clubs are building dynaties from what I am hearing and if they can play in there own city then they will (according to Ashlesh) do very well.
  • That is 1,400,000. That is still small. Eitherway I am not arguing against that... I am actually praising you guys for the crowds you get for such a small population.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

However loyal may the fans be in goa.....i am yet to see a housefull stadium in goan i-league match to believe that they have done enough

So still my stand on clubs name based on a particular region stands as the club owners got something to work on as far as attracting the fans goes....Pune may not be the best in fan following but they are improving considerably as far as fan following goes and could be much more stronger fan club in next 5-10 years than what any company named club is currently having in our country
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > > shankar said:
    > > However loyal may the fans be in goa.....i am yet to see a housefull stadium in goan i-league match to believe that they have done enough

So still my stand on clubs name based on a particular region stands as the club owners got something to work on as far as attracting the fans goes....Pune may not be the best in fan following but they are improving considerably as far as fan following goes and could be much more stronger fan club in next 5-10 years than what any company named club is currently having in our country

your wont see untill clubs are back in their region once we get our stadiums dempo will rock in panjim than whoever comes we wont stop scoring the goals

Do these clubs have any such plans to return to their regions???i wanna see all clubs getting their whole fans able to watch their home games and till that time this thinking of mine and many is gonna stay longer

Ashlesh
    > shankar said:

> However loyal may the fans be in goa.....i am yet to see a housefull stadium in goan i-league match to believe that they have done enough

your wont see untill clubs are back in their region once we get our stadiums dempo will rock in panjim than whoever comes we wont stop scoring & concedeing the goals

Point noted & saved for end of i-league.

"ha ha well this season too dempo will be having most cleen sheet than any other team in i-league"

106th NADKARNI CUP - 2012
    FINAL

DODSAL FC 5-0 MUMBAI CUSTOMS