Mumbai Tigers

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

What happend to Mr. Mikael Silvestre???

• > Joyptan said:
    > What happend to Mr. Mikael Silvestre???

He became Ms. Mikael Silvestre.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Ashlesh
    >

that was not so funny 
    you know that dempo rarely concede goals :P 
    ha ha well this season too dempo will be having most cleen sheet than any other team in league 
    our beast(offie) is yet to make debute in league wait for him :D 

=))

• > rudra said:
    > > Ashlesh
    > >

that was not so funny 
    you know that dempo rarely concede goals :P 
    ha ha well this season too dempo will be having most cleen sheet than any other team in league 
    our beast(offie) is yet to make debute in league wait for him :D 

>

=))

POST OF 2012!!!!!!! =))
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

WIFA suspends Dodsal FC for not sending players for Santosh Trophy selection trails

The Western India Football Association on Thursday served a suspension to Dodsal FC until further notice. This is in response to the Club not sending their players for the Maharashtra Selection Trials for the forthcoming Santosh Trophy.

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

WIFA changed it's stance today....

WIFA has suspended those 6 players & not the club..... as expected Henry Menezes & co. had to cow tow down to Kilachand$ power and contacts (Prafool Patel).

Players will probably attend the Santosh trophy camp , and then the club will get some medical report or other reason the players cant play & things will go back to normal.
    WIFA will probably fine Dodsal FC and everyone will be a happy chappy afterwards...... I hear the going rate for AIFF U-turn on a club suspension is 2Crores... =))

• Why players suspended? I thought club has to be punished in such cases. Will these players play in 2nd Division?

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > Why players suspended? I thought club has to be punished in such cases. Will these players play in 2nd Division?

As I'd projected,,,the powers that be at WIFA will impose a fine ( the club will pay)....so it's irrelevant who the fin is levied at....
    Bit like the 1.5Lakh fine on Odafa.....obviously Anjan or Debhashish will pay if not Odafa will sulk and Bagan will relegate....

WIFA just trying to show that they have some power, must be annoying for them that 2 teams from its umbrella are being removed (Air India & ONGC) and their only hopes are PIFA (bottom 2nd Div team of 2012) and Kenkre (open try-outs in Kolkata today) !! 
    Their one big hope of a decent team Dodsal are acting a bit too big for their boots.....assumed direct entry and didn't even submit forms for 2nd Div before the deadline....
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> gaffertape said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > Why players suspended? I thought club has to be punished in such cases. Will these players play in 2nd Division?

>
    >

As I'd projected,,,the powers that be at WIFA will impose a fine ( the club will pay)....so it's irrelevant who the fin is levied at....
    Bit like the 1.5Lakh fine on Odafa.....obviously Anjan or Debhashish will pay if not Odafa will sulk and Bagan will relegate....

WIFA just trying to show that they have some power, must be annoying for them that 2 teams from its umbrella are being removed (Air India & ONGC) and their only hopes are PIFA (bottom 2nd Div team of 2012) and Kenkre (open try-outs in Kolkata today) !! 
    Their one big hope of a decent team Dodsal are acting a bit too big for their boots.....assumed direct entry and didn't even submit forms for 2nd Div before the deadline....

PIFA and Kenkre are just good enough to be part of some youth league....
    not at all a worthy team to challenge in 2nd division...
    i still feel for better of mumbai footbal... one of these club should act as the reserve team/ youth team for mumbai fc as it will benefit the clubs and mumbai's local talent
  • Are they smart enough. PIFA is saying that its Academy is bad if they still have to recruit in Kolkata.