AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• BadBad 5146 Points

The point is we would have some of the best players which India would have produced but the point is whether they would be playing together or not.

Estimation of Indian Team around 2018-2020.Some of the players who might come in or might survive.

JEJE,DIKA,ALWYN,BRANDON,UTTAM RAI,HOLICHARAN,SANJU PRADHAN,SOUVIK,ARNAB,GURPREET/SUBRATA(Cause he is keeper so a probablity otherwise Gurpreet would probably be there)SANDESH JHINGAN.These are some of the players which as of now come to my mind.

Now,i agree the future is unseen but if we visualize say if all of these players improve to about double of what they are can these players make the cut from ASIA i.e Top 4.

Honestly,how much i want to believe it but i think an honest answer would be No.

The Best  i can see is perhaps Fighting for top 2 in Stage 3.

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

samiam said:
    > Shah476 said:
    > We wont be making it..lets put it that way... :(

YES WE WILL!!!!!!!!!

Yes u will..india will...

We wont (pakistan)

• shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points

When other group match start

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> shakkeerKM said:
    > When other group match start

here are the fixture dates matches starting 17th march
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_AFC_Challenge_Cup_qualification and info

• preetampreetam 870 Points

i don't think this post is worthy to be commented atleast till 17th..........as we have very slim chances to make it....we shud rather focus on AFC cup 13 SAFF cup and friendly matches

• > samiam said:
    > The only reason Bangladesh as a better GD is because of NMI Seriously that team has no ranking if you count that it ill be above 210-220
    if Bangladesh faced guam it would just be a 2-0 win
    and we faced NMI it would even go to 8-0 9-0 win

if AFC can add NMI add tibet too

Because of China's objection to Taiwan. they have to participate with the name Chinese Taipei without their flag. China do not recognise Taiwan even though its an official country. Tibet is not a country.

• munna21977munna21977 2 Points
    edited March 2013

> Bad said:
    > The point is we would have some of the best players which India would have produced but the point is whether they would be playing together or not.

Estimation of Indian Team around 2018-2020.Some of the players who might come in or might survive.

JEJE,DIKA,ALWYN,BRANDON,UTTAM RAI,HOLICHARAN,SANJU PRADHAN,SOUVIK,ARNAB,GURPREET/SUBRATA(Cause he is keeper so a probablity otherwise Gurpreet would probably be there)SANDESH JHINGAN.These are some of the players which as of now come to my mind.

Imagine Wim Koevarmans coach of India Team in 2018-2020. What team will he choose as starting XI????

> munna21977 said:
    > > Bad said:
    > > The point is we would have some of the best players which India would have produced but the point is whether they would be playing together or not.

Imagine Wim Koevarmans coach of India Team in 2018-2020. What team will he choose as starting XI????

>
    >

AIFF wont keep him that long dude they will remove him by 2015. SAFF Cup 2013 maybe his last chance 

BTW guys can AIFF afford Diego Maradona as coach? :D

• preetampreetam 870 Points

@samiam

no way....infact diego will refuse the offer......