AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

Philippines will be major the challenge for India . their recent performance shows that- draw with bahrain and narrow 1-2 loss with kuwait away from home.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

compare that wid 0-9 we las met Kuwait

• StrikerStriker 107 Points
    edited October 2012

LOL havent been on this site for a while, just wanted to remind everyone that Afghanistans National Football League just ended and i saw players 10 times better than our current national players, almost our whole team has been replaced by faster and more accurate YOUNGSTERS who r going to dominate. They age from 18-22 and cant wait for them to reach their prime together. Really excited to see an India Afghanistan rematch but in healthy and fun manner.  Good luck to all teams cant wait for this tournament.Respect to all.

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points

same is the case with indian team..we have really good youngsters ready to replace seniors and with the team playing regular friendlies we will be ahead of the othe SAFF nations always..Inshallah

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points

Phillipines also have a super player in Stephen Shrock who plays in Bundesliga!!

• StrikerStriker 107 Points

I dont know about the whole best in Saff that willl be decided next year, my prediction the final will be Afghanistan VS Nepal

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

just wondering what sort of qualification process it will be..will all teams be in groups or some will have to play a play-off? 

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> Striker said:
    > I dont know about the whole best in Saff that willl be decided next year, my prediction the final will be Afghanistan VS Nepal

This guy is impossible!
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points

according to this the draw has been postponed till next month.. http://www.fft.tj/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1753

@striker and others..lets stay on topic..create another thread for saff..
  • > Striker said:
    > LOL havent been on this site for a while, just wanted to remind everyone that Afghanistans National Football League just ended and i saw players 10 times better than our current national players, almost our whole team has been replaced by faster and more accurate YOUNGSTERS who r going to dominate. They age from 18-22 and cant wait for them to reach their prime together. Really excited to see an India Afghanistan rematch but in healthy and fun manner.  Good luck to all teams cant wait for this tournament.Respect to all.

Welcome back. I also watched the Afghan Premier League for the last month. Its good but the negative is that it is 2 months long. The AFA need to make it longer.