AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    edited February 2013

Better squad than that of palestine friendly (atleast in forward dept). Defence still shaky, keeping my finger crossed. Jeje got a lifeline he needs to make most of it. 

• This group stage is where we have to preform, no more hiccups. 

• alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

In the squad we have only 3 genuine wingers and 3 center backs

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited February 2013

glad CK VINEET is there + Alwyn..i am sure if vineet gets a chance he will create a lot of trouble, the few minutes he came on againts palestine, he really scored.lad

Jeje i hope he has slimmed down and the long exclusion has fired him up to prove his detractors wrong.. about Chetri his training at POrto will surely have upped his gameing levels.

As usual really worried about Defense..Hope the Winhave really worked on the Drills with them...

feel that our Midfield is ok, but they should understand they are the linkup between attack and defense..if they play well andshield the defense wewill have it through

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

Wim is right about the scheduling wonder when this AFC starts functioning properly and give equal importance to all the countries not just the top 10 associations.

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited February 2013

> ashindia said:
    > Wim is right about the scheduling wonder when this AFC starts functioning properly and give equal importance to all the countries not just the top 10 associations.

Its not an AFC problem. Out of all the 20 countries in the AFC Challenge Cup qualifiers, only 3 of them have domestic teams in the AFC Cup. The rest play in the AFC Presidents Cup which starts in May.

I think that is why there is this confusion. The other teams in the AFC Cup have national teams in the AFC Asian Cup qualifiers while the other Challenge Cup teams are in the Presidents Cup. India just happened to be caught in the fucked up scheduling.

As for the AFC caring mainly for the top 10. I will agree. They do seem to kiss up to the top 10.
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > ashindia said:
    > > Wim is right about the scheduling wonder when this AFC starts functioning properly and give equal importance to all the countries not just the top 10 associations.

>
    >

Its not an AFC problem. Out of all the 20 countries in the AFC Challenge Cup qualifiers, only 3 of them have domestic teams in the AFC Cup. The rest play in the AFC Presidents Cup which starts in May.

I think that is why there is this confusion. The other teams in the AFC Cup have national teams in the AFC Asian Cup qualifiers while the other Challenge Cup teams are in the Presidents Cup. India just happened to be caught in the fucked up scheduling.

As for the AFC caring mainly for the top 10. I will agree. They do seem to kiss up to the top 10.

Then why not push Indian clubs to President Cup then ? It is AFC problem,no wonder Asian Football is shittest in the world.

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Aiff could ve worked with myanmar ff to get games in fifa week maybe? But dsnt give a toss abt these small teams no matter what...