AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• You should watch some Caribbean football, shit as hell.

India is perplexing in terms of its standing in Asia. We are to good for the Presidents Cup (look at the other countries in it... I-League is better than the Mongolian Premier League) yet we are deemed not good enough to leave the Challenge Cup.

That is where I criticize the AFC. They dont have a proper ranking system for the developmental international teams and the non-developmental teams. Some people say India should not even be in the Challenge Cup yet some people say we should be in it still to have a realistic chance of qualifying.
  • > Shah476 said:
    > Aiff could ve worked with myanmar ff to get games in fifa week maybe? But dsnt give a toss abt these small teams no matter what...

They did it with the Philippines. I am sure that if one of the sides in our group asked to have our games moved the AFC would have considered. Just that none of the teams did.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

may be this is the time we shall truely prove our worth to AFC that we are way above the standards of challenge cup and we deserve to play in direct qualifiers

and i would have loved to see our team earn a place through regular qualifiers which gives us some respect on footballing world too
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Finally Indian Football Team Leave For Yangon (Myanmar) :)

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/1801_283380201792474_1450272205_n.jpg

Chinese Taipei who is in the same group with INDIA, MYANMAR & GUAM has announced their 25 men squad for 2014 AFC CHALLENGE CUP QUALIFICATION ROUND---

GK- Lu Kun-chi (Taiwan Power Company F.C.),Chiang Yung Hsuan(Taiwan Power Company F.C.),Yang Chun Kuang(Pingtung University of Education football team)

DF- Chen Shanfu(Taiwan Power Company F.C.),Lin Cheng-yi(Taiwan Power Company F.C.),Lee Meng-chian ( Taiwan Power Company F.C.), Wei Pei Lun(National Sports Training Center),Tsai Sheng-an(Taiwan Power Company F.C.),Lee Tai-lin(Taiwan Power Company F.C),Yang Chao-hsun(Shou University SC)

MF- Jiang Minghan( Military service of the National Training Center),,Huang Kai-jun((Taiwan Power Company F.C.),Feng Pao-hsing(Taiwa n Power Company F.C.),Chen Yi-weiTaiwan Power CompanyF.C.),Chang Fu-hsiang(Tatun gF.C.),Su De Cai (National Sports Training Center),ChanChe-Yuan (National Sports Training Center),Huang Han-sheng(TMNCK UniversityFC )

FW- He Ming-chan(Taiwa n Power Company F.C.),Chiu I-huan(National Sports Training Center),Tai Hung-hsu(Taiwan Power Company F.C.)

Coach-Chiang Mu-tsai

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

No Xavier Chan for taiwan..big miss for them i think..

• > Shah476 said:
    > No Xavier Chan for taiwan..big miss for them i think..

You would think so but considering he is the only good player for Taiwan, I doubt he will be that much of a miss. 1 player does not make the team.

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Shah476 said:
    > > No Xavier Chan for taiwan..big miss for them i think..
    >
    >

You would think so but considering he is the only good player for Taiwan, I doubt he will be that much of a miss. 1 player does not make the team.

unless your gareth bale, another wonder strike to beat west ham