I-League 2012 -13 Round 10 features Battle of northeast

Comments

• 40 minutes in: Pune FC can not escape. They get the ball and then out of desperation they smash it forward and lose it again. Derrick will be happy to go into halftime at 0-0.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@sanvedjadhav the ref let the game go out of his control. he was giving fouls for even a slightest of touch. and the red card opened the release vaulv.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:
    35 minutes in: ALMOST! Brilliant jumping header by Nabeel but straight into the hands of Mondal. Salgaocar should be up 1-0. They need a striker. I bet they are wanting for Rooney now.

Rooney is already released by Salgcr.

• > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > 35 minutes in: ALMOST! Brilliant jumping header by Nabeel but straight into the hands of Mondal. Salgaocar should be up 1-0. They need a striker. I bet they are wanting for Rooney now.
    >
    >
    > Rooney is already released by Salgcr.
    >

I know but I bet they would love to have him back for this match. Salgaocar would be 1-0 up.
  • HT: Salgaocar 0-0 Pune FC

Salgaocar will be regretting their performance.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

2-0 up Khanthang scores his 2nd

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited December 2012

Ashlesh said:
    salgaocar getting relegate  :P
    ha ha ha the salgaocar fans must be abusing karim bencharifa for his signings 

I thought no team was going ti be relegated this year as per you. So why should Salgcr spend money on a lost season. Keep the money for next season.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Domnic said:
    > > > Ashlesh said:
    > > > salgaocar getting relegate  :P
    ha ha ha the salgaocar fans must be abusing karim bencharifa for his signings 
    > >
    > >
    > > I thought no team was going ti be relegated this year as per you. So why should Salgcr spend money on a lost season. Keep the money for next season.
    > >
    >
    >

that was just an assumption that aiff could do
    if aiff decided to promote 4 clubs that is also possibility 

If AIFF promote 4 clubs then they will not spread the I-League, they will allow Mohammedan, one of Kalighat or Bhawanipore, Dodsal and one of Vasco and SESA to be promoted. In the end we will have more clubs from Mumbai, Goa, and Kolkata. 
  • Just saw the highlights on iStream of the Kolkata Derby. First off, @Dominic I dont know what you are talking about. This match had everything going for it till stoppage time. It was brilliant and it really brought a tear to my eye in joy. The crowd noise, the football being played, the occasion... its all brilliant.

I am also very, very, very happy that when they showed Nabi on the stretcher that he was still conscious and talking. That is brilliant news. Its obvious that he will be okay but I just hope that their is no damage to his brain or anything like that. Odafa should be suspended. Not just for the red card but for also staying on the pitch as well. GTFO the pitch. You were red carded. Appeal to the FPAI when the match is over. 

A brilliant match ruined. A brilliant player hurt. This is anti-football.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Nabi getting five stiches, there's a fracture between his ear and jaws, but he is out of danger