I-League 2012 -13 Round 10 features Battle of northeast

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra
    > > some fans were saying Nabi is now unconsious
    >
    > Are these fans close to Nabi or is it from what they are hearing?
    >

one guy told me that some fans went to hospital...but i cant say for sure...tomorrow at 12 is his operation, hopefully we will know more and he will be back soon
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Nabi is out of denger now. He had normal diner. The best news is that internal brain damage for him.

• > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > rudra
    > > > some fans were saying Nabi is now unconsious
    > >
    > > Are these fans close to Nabi or is it from what they are hearing?
    > >
    >
    >

one guy told me that some fans went to hospital...but i cant say for sure...tomorrow at 12 is his operation, hopefully we will know more and he will be back soon

Well lets hope. I am surprised they even allowed fans in the hospital but he is fine and that is the main thing.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Few fans also hospitalised

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited December 2012

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > > rudra
    > > > > some fans were saying Nabi is now unconsious
    > > >
    > > > Are these fans close to Nabi or is it from what they are hearing?
    > > >
    > >
    > >

>
    >

Well lets hope. I am surprised they even allowed fans in the hospital but he is fine and that is the main thing.

these guys know him personally
  • > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > rudra said:
    > > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > > > rudra
    > > > > > some fans were saying Nabi is now unconsious
    > > > >
    > > > > Are these fans close to Nabi or is it from what they are hearing?
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > >

> >
    > >

>
    >

these guys no him personally

Ah, I see.
  • anandanand 0 Points

Hope Nabi gets back soon with same brilliant skills and tackles. These kind of things affects players mentality badly and Nabi is the one always gets injured like this from SAFF cup finals to breaking his tooth last season.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Disastrous Derby: How poor refereeing, unruly crowd and lax security wrecked a good half of football

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/136/india/2012/12/09/3590316/disastrous-derby-how-poor-refereeing-unruly-crowd-and-lax

• sabirsabir 46 Points

The authority should demolish this stadium (which is a third class one in modern standard) and build 2-3 smaller stadiums and hand them over to the clubs like EB, MB on lease. Football supporters in Kolkata is always unrully, and it's difficult to control hundred thousand supporters with existing machinary. Anyday things can turn to more serious incident. What if the match went up to 90' and a humuliating defeat to MB ; what if EB supporters retaliate to the opponents similar manner? It could take few lives today.